Chapter-41

Adhvik's pov

"I hate its smell." I said, scrunching my nose as the mehndi artist applied henna on my hand!

"You were the one who wanted it in the first place! I suggested you get her name written on your hand only!" Rudra said, shrugging his shoulders and patting my back.

"Shut up, Rudra! He is getting married, and he has to apply a little henna. It's a good omen and speak another word and you are next to your brother!" Maa said, glaring at him.

"Can i just skip his wedding or pretend to not know him!? I mean, he is so annoying!" Nishtha huffed, looking at my expressions.

"She doesn't like the smell of henna either, but she is getting it done too na so why can't i?" I said, pointing at my fiance sitting beside me and earning teasing glances from everyone while orange was staring at me wide-eyed.

She is the girl i am supposed to spend my future with! Everyone, She is mine, and i am hers. She looks too pretty in that green lehnga for my poor heart to continue beating at a normal pace.

 She looks too pretty in that green lehnga for my poor heart to continue beating at a normal pace

[Brinda's outfit]

"He is whipped." Rudra said, rolling his eyes, and i smiled. It's a compliment. I mean, i am whipped for my wife, and that's a good thing.

"How long is it going to take?" I heard orange asking the henna artist.

"An hour, at least." The lady replied, and orange took a deep breath.

"Can my secretary make a presentation for me in the meantime? I just have to guide her." Orange asked her mother, who just glared at her, and she shut her mouth.

"So what am i supposed to do then?" She asked again, and now her mother's glare intensified.

"See, and you say mumma is sweet!" Orange said, looking at me, squinting her eyes.

"She is! Who ask for doing work in the middle of their own wedding functions!" I said, looking at her.

"Fine then! Entertain me." She said, looking at me raising an eyebrow.

"Your wish, my command." I said, winking at her who gave me a confused look.

Brinda's pov

Adhu resigned from the company after handing his job over to some guy named Vikrant who'll be handling his position now onwards. He even sold two of his paintings. Well, i bought the first one. It's kind of our tradition.

But keeping the stressful things aside, let's focus on the happy things.

Adhu and I are getting married tomorrow. It's our mehndi function going on followed by haldi in the evening and finally our big day tomorrow. We have booked a palace in Rajasthan for the wedding functions.

My breath hitched when i saw Adhu. He is looking so surreal in the green kurta. Yeah, we are twinning, and it's cliche, but it's Riddhi who described the type of dresses me and my fiance wanted for our functions. We were allowed to give opinions, but they were usually ignored. Well, Riddhi has a nice choice, so me and Adhu just left this stressful thing on her only.