Chapter IX: Advice, Return, & Pence-Pence?

Fanny's P.O.V:

A few months have passed now. My parents treated Bubble as their second daughter and I treated her like a sister, which was both frustrating and disappointing. August, September, October, and November flew by like fruit flies rotting out inside a fruit bowl. It's finally almost time for winter break! Just one more week of prison and then...umm...I actually don't know what I'm going to do during my break. Probably praying that my parents don't adopt Bubble or else she'll be my step-sister. I don't want Bubble as my step-sister; I want her as my...ugh, I can't believe I'm saying this...m-my...my...g-girl...g-gi-girlfr–WIFE!! Wait...what?! AGH! I HATE FALLING IN LOVE! I HATE THIS FEELING! I HATE ALL FEELINGS! I HATE—"Foinny?"

I heard Bubble chirp my name. I was zoning out while my dad dropped us to school. Speaking of which, my dad noticed and asked me in the rear view mirror, "We're here. Umm, Fanny, are you okay? You've been...how do I say it dissociating?" I shook my head and assured both of them that I was fine. Bubble and I walked inside to our class and not even ten seconds passed by and we saw them. Oh gosh, looks like their suspension card is up.

"Oh, look Match! It's the bember traitor who snitched on us and her barky, dark blue Rainbow Dash-Looking, Autistic-Minded midget." Pencil exclaimed evilly to Match, who was behind her. I scoffed and retaliated back, "Uh-huh, and why do you care? I'm sure you just love to stick your non-existing nose into other objects' business!" I pointed my chord and shoved it to Pencil's face where her nose is 'supposed' to be. Not my best comeback, but, eh, it's a comeback. Take it or leave it.

She was taken aback and continued on arguing and 'insulting' me, "Speaking of synonyms for sticking, your face is always glued to that STUPID sketchbook. SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET A NEW ONE?! You never paid attention, you'd never care if anything happened to anybody! You probably gave your parents sleepless nights and made them think about...le-leaving you behind or worse! Committing su–" She inlaled and stopped herself. I was getting suspicious, what did she mean by 'Committing'?

She paused and continued. "Are you seriously that heartless?!" I was appalled and backtalked, "You want to talk about being heartless? YOU AND MATCH WERE THE HEARTLESS ONES! Trash Talking Autistic minds. Not even Autism, but ADHD, Dyslexia, GAD, Insomnia and MANY MORE DISORDERS YOU BOTH INSULTED WITH JUST THREE WORDS!!! Mentally. Disabled. Freaks. AND YOU, PENCIL, ALSO BURNED MY WAY OF THERAPY IN THE TRASH! We all have our own ways of calming down! I may not be a good artist, sure, I'm very much well aware about that, but I was happy. I was calm. It was my way of getting rid of objects I genuinely hate, LIKE YOU OUT OF MY MIND!" I inhaled and exhaled in anger as I was catching my breath.

As we were arguing back and forth, Match was slowly approaching Bubble and the first thing that escaped from her mouth was, "I'm sorry." Both Pencil and I stopped arguing and heard Match loud and clear. "What Pencil and I did was absolutely cruel and unacceptable. I have no excuse for saying those hurtful words apart from the fact that...I'm scared. A-And slightly jealous." Jealous...what? Before any of us could ask anything else, the bell rang and we all got into our respective seats. Other students came in and whispered about the students that came back.

Professor X was trying to settle everyone down to say a few announcements before class starts. "Okay students! As you all already know, winter break is almost here! Just one more week, and this Friday is the annual talent show auditions. Same rules applied with last year, Professor Five will be hosting the event again and the actual show will start the month after we come back. So, if you're interested, be sure to mark your calendars and all in all, have a good break! Now, grab your Chromebooks and get started on writing your winter plans on PowerPoint/Google Docs. It's due this Thursday!" All of us brought out our Chromebooks and started to type.