13

"Crocodiles are easy. They try to kill and eat you. People though are more harder. They pretend to be your friends first."

**ARATHEAL POV**

.1.0

.........................
.2.0..........????

...................
.3.0???
..........
.4.0......??
.5.0....?
.6.0...
.7.0
.8.0
.9.0
.1.0
.1.2
.1.3
...
13...

I understood it wasn't ending at my 6th.
13...
Rough start, isn't it?
Start again, 13 times I've been here before...

Can't seem to get out, can't be helped...

Let me explain...

it's.... my part to tell the story...

So... once upon a time, there lumbered a beast called Zeus. His shadow stretched across the heavens, a statement of his power. Locked shroud over his heart. If he ever had one. His craving... they hoarded, needs gnawed at him like starving beasts. A God, yes, but an animalistic one who's forever famished. A God. My God.

Then,

' ࣪ ⭑✶ ࣪ •⸼ ゜ᤲ ࣪ ˖
A halo, spun from moonlight - Fiona, an angel gracefully sculpted from stardust, sea of shimmering stars. Her laughter was the hymn of celestial bells, her eyes held the sparkling suns. She was life itself. Hence why God fell for her. Zeus, consumed by a hunger that transcended even his vast desires, saw her only as a possession to be claimed.

A God resonance "It is fate, Fiona, my fawn" he boomed. Blinded by greed, he took her silenced shock for accepting. Fiona, bound by celestial vows, could only bow her head, a tear, a single, luminescent tear, tracing a path down her cheek, next to her dotted eye.

He'd grasped at a radiant star, only to extinguish its light in his filthy hands.

With each stolen glance, each possessive touch, the heavens dimmed. The vibrant hues of Fiona's wings bled into a dull gray. Light, once vibrant, wept in muted tones. The creatures of the world, sensing the celestial disharmony, whimpered in hatred.

Even time, the ever-flowing river, seemed to stagnate in silent mourning. Nature, in a gesture of heartbreaking futility, offered Fiona a single, pat - a pitiful consolation prize in the face of a love devoured by greed. A flame of hope.

A cruel twist of fate... Very cruel. the angel's despair did not alter her celestial vow. Despite the withering world and her own dimming light, Fiona found a flicker of hope in the single, perfect dewdrop offered by nature. A fragile petal bloom from it, a testament to her unwavering soul. Christopher...

Her dear Christopher...

With a heart heavy with sorrow, Fiona offered the blossom to Zeus, a silent plea for a shred of kindness. But Zeus, consumed by his insatiable greed, barely acknowledged the gift. His Fiona's focus had shifted, a flaming fire catching his covetous mind.

Chewing his own flesh' soul, Zeus tormented Christopher. Making a replica of his own.

Unlike Fiona, Zeus took and never gave. He spread the stolen power of healing across his vast domains, a mockery of its true purpose. The very essence of life became a tool for his dominion, a means to further inflate his already bloated ego.