48• kiss these scars

Author's POV

After the dreamy and chimera engagement Of Agastya and Varnika, both the families were busy with the preparation since today is Haldi.

With the joyful tears in eyes and the worry about the wedding preparations, everyone was living the moment they were dreaming about.

The Deewan Mansion was equipped with the Sunshiney and gleam flowers, embellishments, the giggles, the sweet fragrance of florals mixing with the aroma of delicious cuisines.

"Arun, Tell the driver to go to the airport", Ved commanded.

"Ruhanika you sit quietly, don't work too much yaar", He said to Ruhanika since she is pregnant.

"Ved, it's Varnika's Haldi and you want me to sit quietly?", she responded looking after the Garden decoration.

"Hello bhabhi", Rohan entered.

"Hello? It's her Haldi you're coming right now and hello?", Ved shouted.

"Go and see the guests have arrived or not and command the drivers too", he ordered while Rohan went.

Everyone was busy with something or the other but in Varnika's room, the real Fashion show was going on.

"You go and try this Necklace", Aditi handed her a set.

"Not again, I have literally tried 10 jewellery sets and more than 14 dresses, NOT AGAIN", Varnika huffed and sat on the bed.

"Varnika madam it's your Haldi not a casual business meeting", Rishika taunted.

"Hahah very funny", Varnika mimicked her.

"We used to check on each other's Annual day outfits, now we're finalising your wedding dresses, how quickly time changes isn't it?", Aditi sat beside Varnika and got lost in the nostalgic memories.

"You remember how she used to resist every time someone mentions her wedding", Rishika said.

Varnika got sentimental remembering her old days, her eyes got teary.

"I am so happy for you", Rishika hugged her.

"You're happy right?", Aditi asked.

Varnika nodded while wiping a drop of tear.

She hugged both of them tightly and allowed her heart to feel all the things.

"Come on now don't ruin a beautiful day", Rishika patted her back and kissed on forehead.

"Now we are going to get ready, see you in a while", saying this they both went.

While on one side the girls were confused with what to wear and getting emotional, someone there was not at all ready to wait to see his love.
The Handsome Groom-to-be.

At Rathore Palace.

"Bhai phone nahi utha Rahi hai yaar", Agastya threw his phone on the bed.

(Brother she is not picking up my call)

"Calm down, she must be getting ready", Sidharth said.

"I want to see her, she ain't picking my call nor calling me back", he sat in bed with impatience in his heart.

"I'm going", he took the car keys and went to the balcony.

"What if someone comes???", Karan asked.

"You pretend to be Agastya, till then I'll come back. DO NOT LET MOM KNOW THIS", he said.