55• He'll leave me

Dekho kaise tujhse mai yu duur chala gaya,
Socha bhi nahi kya hoga Tera Jo mai chala gya,
Haan fir...yu na aae tum, mere pass...
Ke kaise tujhko ye batae,
Ke ham jee nahi paae!
♡♡♡

Varnika's POV

Nivaan....

The name itself was enough to bring back my past and drag me to the darkness I was trying fucking hard to stay away from, the darkness which is the reason behind everything that happened one and a half years ago, my fate once again chased me and brought me in front of my most dreadful incident, a fucking shock by sending him again in my life.

It's been 4 hours since the cops and Nivaan left after the interrogation and Agastya went to the bedroom too.

*Court, the place you ran away from*

With Nivaan's words in my mind and Agastya filled with wrath in front of my eyes, I was sitting in the living room for the last 4 hours.

First time,

I repeat again,

For the fucking first time in my life,
I MET THIS SIDE OF AGASTYA.

His wrath is justified.

I ruined it all.

I fucked up Everything.

Nivaan is back.

He'll take the revenge.

Aga-

Agastya,

He won't support me.

He'll leave me.

No. No. No

I can't lose him,

I can't live without him,

Agastya..

My Agastya.

He'll leave me.

When he will get to know-

Fucking no,

My vision started getting blurred as my eyes were filling with tears and fear.
I cannot afford my life without him.

The living room was destroyed, the vases, the glass table, the jug and glasses every single thing was broken and lying on the floor.

My whole body was shivering but equally covered with sweat along with my past haunting me as everything I was only scared of, came into my life when I was finally breathing in a pure surrounding.

Tears were continuously flowing down my eyes, My hands were shaking, eyes were burning since I'm in the same condition for the last four hours and he isn't even here.

He'll leave me.

I'll be alone again.

I can't live like that.

I'll die.

I'll-

"Have this", I felt a warm heavy palm on my shoulder with the deep gruff voice echoing in the whole Penthouse.

I turned back only to find him in the messed up situation.
His hair was all messy, the shirt was tucked out with sleeves up while the veins in his arms were exploding with anger with his eyes all blood red..

I held his hot lava hand and glanced at him but he didn't see my face instead of turning it away.

And it was already killing me a thousand times from inside.