61• My family

Author's POV

Agastya and Varnika reached Delhi and headed directly to their home where everyone one waiting since Agastya came home after 48 fucking days.

The moment Agastya and Varnika entered the Rathore palace, Agastya's mom came running and hugged her son with tears in eyes.

Varnika was just adoring their moment standing quietly beside Agastya with the brightest smile.

"Maa, don't cry. I'm back right?", Agastya hugged his mom.

"You went without informing anyone of us and that too at midnight. You don't know how worried I got", she hit Agastya's shoulder and wiped her tears with a smile.

She glanced at Varnika who was smiling seeing everything, "after one and a half month I saw Varnika's real smile", she said and Varnika blushed.

"Don't worry, I came na..now she'll smile 24/7", Agastya wrapped his hand around her shoulder and pulled her closer while she covered her face since it turned all crimson.

Everyone met Agastya and after that they all had lunch.

"Uncle, Today I have to go with Yuvaan for some documentation since it's required and I was thinking to get it done quickly", Nitya said to Agastya's father.

Varnika and Agastya exchanged glances but remained quiet.

"Yeah sure, You can take the driver along with you", His dad said.

"There is no need for that uncle, I will drive myself", Nitya said and that's when Agastya, Varnika stood what was going on.

No one talked further and after having lunch all were going to rest for a while.

"Nitya, Should I take Yuvaan with me. Just call once you're ready and I will bring him down", Varnika asked and Nitya gave Yuvaan to her.

Agastya and Varnika took Yuvaan to their room to play with him.

"After 48 days, it feels so good to be with my room, my wifey and my Yuvaan", Agastya kissed both of their foreheads and opened the door for them.

"Should I give you a surprise?", Varnika said with a chuckle.

"Yeah I'm excited but in front of Yuv-? I mean I don't have any problems but-"

"Agastya at least had some shame in front of him", Varnika hit Agastya's chest and he laughed.

"Sit there", she ordered and Agastya sat on the chair.

Varnika whispered something in Yuvaan little ears and he giggled, jumping in Varnika's arms which made Agastya giggle too.

"Agasta", Yuvaan said in his cute voice while Agastya just couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Va-var-varnika, he to-took m- my name?", Agastya was still shocked and surprised, he instantly got up and took Yuvaan in his arms carefully.

"Repeat that Yuv. Say Agastya", Agastya made him say that again and he said in which all of them chuckled.

"Gosh, this is beyond imagination. How good it feels", Agastya said holding him tightly while Varnika was lost in their moment.

"When you were in Italy, One night I was playing with him and out of nowhere he said your name himself tapping on our photo frame", Varnika's eyes were shining with love and affection.

"It's the best surprise jaana", he kissed Varnika's lips with Yuvaan in his arms but the moment his lips touched Varnika's, Yuvaan's baby soft hands stopped him which made Varnika laugh to hell.