33 . I'LL WAIT FOR YOU !

One thing I wanna make clear , things will get a little faster sometimes since I'm narrating their past .

Also give you few minutes to the song above .

Use Headphones

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Abhimanyu was sitting on his bed , while doing something on his laptop and Sid was sitting on the couch , casually munching on snacks . But his curious mind was seemed to be preoccupied with something else . Suddenly , he broke the silence.

" No.......something is wrong ," Sid said , scattering crumbs from his snack .

" What's wrong ? " Abhimanyu inquired , sparing a glance from his screen.

" You ," Sid replied playfully .

Hearing that Abhimanyu raised an eyebrow and inquired , " What's wrong with me ? "

" Exactly , that's the question . Because everything is wrong with you ........Navya slapped you , and you....... didn't even reacted ! Since when did you become that calm ? " Sid teased Abhimanyu , with his questions .

" I've always been a calm person ," Abhimanyu replied evenly , though a hint of something unreadable was hiding in his expression.

His reply made Sid burst out into laughter , " Calm person?......You ?......How come I never know about it ? "

However , Abhimanyu remained silent , he returned his attention back to the laptop screen , and tried to pretend busy with something . But Sid didn't give up and leaning in closer, he questioned with a teasing tone .

" Tell me what's going on ? Is there something .............." Sid tried to ask .

But before he could finish his sentence , Abhimanyu grabbed a nearby pillow and playfully swatted Sid with it .

" Get out ," he said , trying to hide his shyness .

Sid grinned mischievously . " Ah... uhhh ! , now you're hitting me ?........ CALM PERSON ," he emphasized teasingly , especially forcing on the two words ," CALM PERSON " .

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

The next day , Navya arrived at school as usual , but that day her mind was heavy with the thoughts from the previous day . Time passed slowly , but that day neither Abhimanyu came to the school nor Sid .

So unable to contain her curiosity , Navya called out Dev and asked ,

" Are they on leave ? "

" No ," Dev replied , adjusting his glasses on the bridge of his nose and continued ,
" But Abhay got suspended for 3 days . "

Hearing that Navya was taken aback ; she hadn't been aware of that . But hesitating Dev continued , " Actually , Krish did that ."

" What ? " Navya asked.

" The paint on your desk-Krish did that . He mistook it for Abhay's desk ," Dev explained.

Hearing the truth , Navya's heart sank , and she felt a strange sharp pang of regret and guilt in her heart . " I misunderstood him so badly , and even slapped him . How could I react so recklessly ? " she questioned to herself , feeling trapped in her remorse over the entire situation .