34 . YOUR BOYFRIEND ?

Please don't be a silent reader . And express your precious thoughts in the comments section .

Also heard this particular song on Instagram today and I am obsessed . ♡

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Abhimanyu got up instantly as Navya asked him to go somewhere with her , not even questioning " where they were exactly going ? ". As they came out of the cafe, Abhimanyu turned to Navya and said, " Wait a minute , let me get the bike from the parking area."

" No , umm , how about we take the bus ? ," Navya stopped him instantly , her eyes shining with a secret excitement.

" Okay ," Abhimanyu agreed without even hesitating , a little curious but trusting her completely .

They walked to the bus stop together , the evening air was filled with the faint scent of jasmine from a nearby garden and the sun was casting a warm golden glow over everything . It was the month of april , so there was still hours before the sun setting down the horizon .

( Jasmine blooming months - March to June , so you have to plant it around the month of December or the late fall . )

As the bus arrived , they hurriedly stepped inside , eager to find a spot . But since it was the weekend , the bus was a little crowded.

For Abhimanyu , he was experiencing his first ever bus ride , which was making him feel a mix of nervousness and excitement at the same time , much like a curious two-year-old kid .

There weren't enough available seats , which meant that many passengers , including Navya , had to stand gripping the overhead handles for support .

So Navya found a handle and stood firm as the bus jolted into motion . And in that sudden movement , Abhimanyu also reached for the same handle , his fingers gently brushing against hers .

The touch - " that mere touch " , sent a strange , pleasant tingling sensation coursing through Abhimanyu's stomach and spread a warmth through his chest

The touch - " that mere touch " , sent a strange , pleasant tingling sensation coursing through Abhimanyu's stomach and spread a warmth through his chest .

They were so close to each other that he could even inhale her delicate fragrance , a scent that was both ' unfamiliar ' and ' captivating ' for him .

The bus swayed gently , and with each movement , their hands were occasionally touching , sending small electric tingling sensations through Abhimanyu , but Navya was unaware of his feelings at that time .

As the bus slowed to a stop , the doors hissed open , and a few passengers stepped off , leaving several seats empty . Seeing that Navya glanced at Abhimanyu , her eyes twinkling with a mix of excitement and urgency . " Come ," she whispered , as she tugged at his sleeve .