Friends again

End of May 2021

Leah's POV

Olivia and I stared at each other, I could see more vividly her eye colour which is hazel, I've always loved her eye colour, until my phone brought us back to reality. I grab my phone and saw that Jordan was calling me. I doubted at first but I look at Olivia and she nodded telling me to answer the call. So that's what I did. I accepted the call, I stood up and went a little far from where we were sitting. 

"Hello? Jordan?" - I say

"Leah, I didn't expect you to answer, how are you?" - Jordan asked

"I'm fine, what do you want?" - that sounded a little bit harsh but I was with Olivia and I didn't want to make her wait and be on her own. 

"Um... I was thinking if we could maybe see each other and talk? Just so that we can be on good terms." Jordan said. I stayed silent, was it a good idea? 

"Let me think about it, I'll tell you later. Is that all?" I say while looking at Olivia, she was now on her phone. 

"yeah yeah that's all" Jordan said.

"Okay then, bye" I hung up, and stood there thinking about seeing Jordan, I then look at Olivia and the sun was setting. The sunlight was now on her face, and her light brown hair seemed more like a golden blonde. I noticed she's changed since I last saw her, in a good way. I don't know, maybe it's just because it's been a year. She then look up from her phone and look for me, when she saw me she smiled at me and I grin at her too. I missed having her by my side. I walked back to her.

"Could I maybe know what did she want?" - she asked sheepishly. I laughed at her.

"She asked me if we could talk and be on good terms" I said

"And what did you say?" - she asked and I sigh.

"I told her to let me think about it, but I don't know if it's a good idea. What do you think I should do?" I asked her.

"I think you should talk and see what happens next" Olivia said.

"Okay yeah we'll see how that goes" I smile at her and then there was silence, but a comfortable one. Until she broke it.

"You know, after today, I've realised how much I missed hanging out with you. I missed my best friend." she said with a sad tone. Which made my heart break, because it was my fault, stupid Jordan and stupid me for believing her.

"I'm truly sorry... but we're okay now, we can become friends again. Also I haven't forgotten about you telling me the possible clubs that might sign you this summer." I tell her raising an eyebrow. 

"Don't look at me like that, as I said tell me your theories and I'll tell if they have offered me a deal or not." she says.

"I've actually made my theories, and I've concluded that Bayern of course has offered you a new one, then I thought maybe Barcelona too, and lastly..." I looked at her with a smirk on my face. "Arsenal".

Olivia's POV

I knew it! Leah has known all this time that Arsenal were interested in me. Little shit. 

"remove that smirk Williamson. I knew it, you've known all this time that Arsenal was interested in signing me. You little shit." I said while laughing. 

"I don't know what you're talking about Anderson" she said putting emphasis on my last name. 

"No Leah don't try to deny it, you absolutely know what I am talking about, that's why you texted me and asked me about my contract because Bayern didn't make public how long was my contract. So how did you even know that it was coming to an end? - I told her, now I was the one with a smirk.