Chapter 27

27.

Warning: Sexual content

I found myself smiling while checking how I look in the bathroom mirror. My phone's ringtone woke me up because Mommy's calling. Dad's vitals are already getting stable and we're hopeful that he'll be transferred to the executive room today. I'm done with the shower and since this house doesn't have any blower to dry my hair, I have to use the towel.

Do I look okay already? Am I decent enough?

Even if I deny it, I know to myself that I'm expecting Marco will be here any moment by now. I know I don't have to prepare but I'm unconsciously getting nervous because I want to look good even with a plain shirt and training shorts that our personal shopper bought for me. It's not that I'm used to this outfit but what if he'll find it boring?

Kaesley... What the hell is happening to you? He already kissed you even if you're a mess!

I couldn't help but close my eyes when I remembered how he touched my lips with his. God, it's making me hot. I already feel my cheeks burning.

Shit! My cheeks were red when I glanced at myself in the mirror. I panicked and went back to my bed where the paper bags are but I immediately stopped when I heard the knock on my door. I took a deep breath trying to keep my cool because my heart is beating faster.

"Kaesley..." As soon as I heard his manly voice, my knees become weak I have to sit on the bed.

What is he doing to me? I know I'm still grieving Lolo. But with Kade?... I don't know. I really don't know but all I can think right now is Marco.

"... Can I come in?"

"Y-Yes." I tried so hard to respond because my throat easily dries up.

He already looked divine with just a black shirt and black pants. We are meters away but I can already smell how good he is. His hair is still unfix, not sure if he forgets but it perfectly suits him.

And when I saw how he moved his lips to give me a boyish smile, I think I lost my mind.

"H-Hi." I feel like I'm looking like a fool staring hard at him.

"Good morning..." He walks towards me, getting my hand to stand me up.

"... Did you get some sleep? How are you feeling now?"

"I feel better."

But you make it hard for me to sleep right away because I dreamt of your lips even after you left.

"I'm glad to hear that... Breakfast is served. It's time for you to go down and eat."

I felt disappointed when he let go of hand, contrary to what I imagined.

"Are you going to eat with me?"

"I have a meeting with your Mom while you'll have breakfast."

Wow, another disappointment. I thought we'll eat together.

"So, you'll be busy?"

He softly laughed after I asked that question. I pouted with his reaction because I'm getting pissed at myself for feeling this way.

Is he even my boyfriend? No, right? But what are we?... I mean, we kissed. Does kissing him allow me to behave like his girlfriend?

I'm about to turn my back from him but he grabs my arm and pulls me; his lips meeting mine. His other hand softly rubs my back while mine is enveloped on his neck.

I easily felt the familiar warmth building inside me while his lips went down to my neck.

Oh my God. I don't want this to end.