Author's Note

Hey everyone!

It's done! The first book is finished! How are we feeling? I know I'm super excited and proud. I know I never did any author's notes during the story because I wanted everyone to be more engaged and not pulled out of the story.

There are a few things I wanted to address. First, this is a slow-burn, realistic Doctor Strange x reader series. Feelings take a long time to come to fruition, and you all will see that play out. I promise. Second, this book is not only about y/n's and Stephen's relationship. It's about y/n and her struggles to figure out life. I not only wanted to write a story about a relationship with Stephen. I wanted to write a story about real life and about what real people go through and have to deal with. I hope that this story leaves people with more clarity about their lives and is more than just a fanfiction. 

Lastly, I joined the military recently. The United States Air Force which means I will be gone for a while in writing the second book of the series. But I can promise everyone that I will not give up on this series. It has been my brainchild for the last four years, and it will continue to be until I finish up my final thoughts with y/n and Stephen. 

I want to thank everyone for their patience in me publishing chapters. As you know, life can be a lot and stressful. I want to thank everyone who comments and likes and everyone who spends the time reading my work. You will never understand how much that means to me. I'm writing this story for me, yes. But I'm also writing it for everyone else too. I hope that everyone sees at least a little part of themselves in y/n. I tried to make her relatable to so many people. 

Sooo, yeah! I think that's it. If I have anything else, I'll probably write it on my profile. Please don't hesitate to ask questions, give me suggestions, or just say hi. I'll try to respond as soon as possible. Anyways, thanks once again everyone for everything!

The second book is called... "Pinky Promises Book 2 (Doctor Strange x reader)"

I hope you all will enjoy it!

--kcstrange944 (Kinsey)