Test

As the group were having their laugh it was soon interrupted by none other than Agent Geetha "Attention youth agents... There have been some changes in the schedules... The general has shifted the timing of the meeting and will be starting pretty soon... So please make your way down to the arena grounds as quickly as possible... Thank you..." She announced as they looked at each other for a moment before getting up and walking towards the Arena.

Soon they reached the mentors who were waiting for them "Hey kids, how's your new friend?..." Bakar was cheerful as always only to see some students already having a bad view of the boy "Um... Interesting... Seems like it would take time..." He joked while they looked for General "He called us here and he's not here himself..." Rudy expressed annoyance at missing the food at the cafe "Don't worry about that... He would come along with the pillar leaders..." Agent Leon answered as he then ordered everyone to spread away to not crowd around.

So they spend their time chatting while Leo and Aleks lay down to do some pushups "So Aleks... Which sector were you at..." He asked to spend time "Aleks... In Chukotka Okrug..." Big man responded "That's nice... I was in the Kamchatka Krai... We're were just on the borders, close but far... Our motherland forever..." He added as they talked about their hometowns like brothers.

Meanwhile, Rizka with her agreers were listening to them to get some information about him as Sam noticed a mark on the back of his neck which looked like a dagger "Hey what's that?..." He pointed out as Leo got up on his feet "This?... It's my tattoo... I had it as a reminder of the success in my first mission..." He explained while showing it "Wow! That's cool... So when was it? Must be recent, right?..." Ali chirped with curiosity as he chuckled "Well if you think three years is recent, then perhaps..." He answered leaving them astounded "Three years! How old are you again?... Because that's impressive..." Alicia complimented as Leo awkwardly laughed not knowing how to respond to it.

"So you have experience... That explains why you were holding back..." It was Rizka who approached him "You think?... Alright, maybe I was... Because you know I was testing them... Besides only a true warrior can see another's potential..." He was impressed by her knowledge as she took her Karambits out into a fighting stance "Fine then, I'm challenging to see what you're made of..."She dared with him grinning from excitement.

Only for Iman to interrupt "Rizka, Leo... I don't think it's a great idea... What if the general finds out about it?..." She was concerned as they thought about it with disappointment, especially Moon being so close to chaos yet missing it... Only for a surprise for them "Hey just go for it... It would be nice practising for you both..." Bakar helped them by shushing Leon while Geetha and Karya agreed for them.

With that Rizka and Leo glared before getting into position with Roza being their referee while others sat on the seats above to enjoy the show "Alright everyone! Here goes nothing!... Our heroine of traditional ways against the mysterious boy from the north!... Who would win!..." She announced as Leo finally showed his weapon of choice by pulling out a stick from his belt which he extended into Rogatina better known as 'The Bear Spear' but before they could engage the late ones arrived.

Leo immediately walked in front and saluted the pillar leaders with the others following suit "Agent Leo at your duty!..." He spoke with the dual leaders amused by him "What's going on here..." Ganz asked as they didn't recognise the boy "It's nothing... The kids were just training..." Bakar answered "You mean brawl fighting..." Leon stated while the afro head was already ready to see some action "Really? Thanks for the entertainment- But who is this boy? Is he..." He asked with General nodding "Well now, what are we waiting for... We need to test his skills before going any further... Good thinking, Bakar..." Dayang praised him as Bakar proudly saluted while Leon just grumbled away under his breath.

Before looking down at the boy whose eyes were telling a different story although she couldn't tell the reason behind it.