Chapter 5

Kaelynne

Today was a good day. Shopping was so much fun and I hope we can do it again. He bought me so much clothes and we even went out for dinner. Maybe I can find myself a life here. There is not telling this but Ezra seems to really like him and he spoils her so much. He took us to another shop and he bought her just the same amount of clothes for her that he did for me me and even bought her toys. I'm happy that I can find someone to truly be a father figure in her life for her. I just wish he won't buy her everything because I really don't want to deal with a spoiled little brat.

After 5 hours we finally got back to the Marion. All this shopping truly has made me sad. I miss going shopping with Sofia. We use to go every weekend and now I can't see her anymore at all. He really has kidnapped me from America and flew me across the ocean to Italy just because he was scared I'd tell someone about him killing a man. I wish that I could go and see her. Getting tired of not seeing my best friend I decided to go and ask Lorenzo.
After looking for his ass for 20 minutes and wondering around the mansion, I find him in this office looking thing. "Hey," I said, just walking in. He looks up from his papers looking very pissed. "Hey," he said. "So, I have a question." Dropping his pen he looks straight at me in a curious way now. Not looking bored no more. "What's up?"he said. "Could I go back to America?"I said. "No,"Lorenzo said. "Please,I have friends and this shopping trip made me really sad. I used to go shopping with her every weekend and now, I don't see her at all,"I said very sadly. "Well, no. You can not go back to America," Lorenzo said. "Then can you fly her over here so I can see her?"I said. "No, You are mine and I will not have anyone to take you from me."He said starting to get angry. "I am not your property! I have rights this is my life I don't care what you say I want to see my best friend."I screamed. Standing up he slams his hand on his desk looking pissed as hell. "I said no and that is final. You are mine to love, to cherish, and to and to be with whenever I feel. I will be damned if I have to start worrying about you because of a little girl."He yelled. "I hate you! I will never love you!"I yelled back. Turning around I slammed the door and went into the room. Walking in there unlock the door and cry. I wish I could send her some more and spend time with her. Let her know that I am safe and ok and to now worry about me. Right as I'm about to fall asleep there is a knock on the door. "Kaelynne, please let me in,"he said. "Go away!" I yell not wanting to deal with him right now. "I'm sorry. I fucked up. If you want her to come and hang out with her then I will fly her over here."He said sincerely. Finally getting up I open the door. "Oh thank god."He signed as he hugged me and picked me up. I snuggle into his neck. I'm to tired to really try and fight him back either. "Thank you."I said. "There will be rules tho if she comes over."Lorenzo said. "Anything, I will follow. I just really want to see my best friend."I said happily. "Okay. Let's get some sleep. You are really tired,"he said. "Okay." I agreed. He puts me down and I go into the bathroom and do my nightly routine. Walking out I go and get dressed for bed. I see Lorenzo already laying in bed shirtless. Crawling into the bed I lay down and am about to fall asleep before I feel an arm going around my stomach. "Goodnight. I hope you forgive me,"Lorenzo said. "I do forgive you goodnight." Kaelynne said. Right after that, I fell right to sleep.