Zoey

Zoey's pov:

SLAP

"Omg! She just slapped him!" I whispered while giggling a bit. "This is so crazy! Right Lia?"

"Y-yeah..." Lia mumbled. "But, should we really be doing this?"

"Of course! I need some drama in this school... and Hailey deserves it!" I said. "Come on, don't be a loser!"

"I-I'm not a loser!" She whisper-yelled.

"Then be quiet and let me work my magic" I whispered, rolling my eyes.

She didn't answer. But, nonetheless, I'm still getting some JUICY dirt on Hailey. AHAHA! What she deserves for stealing my Jakey-poo! I mean, even though I never said it, Hailey is so boring! He should be with me!

Hopefully this recording will do the trick...everyone would be scared about how she is going crazy in this room! Ha! Then, her reputation will fall, more than it already has, and I'll take Jake all for myself!

"Zoey!" Lia almost yelled.

"Shhh!" I shushed her. "What is it?"

"I tried telling  you but I think someone's coming! I hear footsteps!" She whispered.

"Omg! I hear it too! Lia! Follow me" I said, getting up and quickly running to a nearby girls bathroom.

I hid behind a wall as the footsteps got louder and louder. I pulled out my phone and started recording. Just in case!

"Who is it?" Lia said quietly.

"I don't know!" I replied, peeking out to take a look. A smirk ran up my face as I saw who it was. " it's Milly! Perfect!"

I could just record her beating the crap out of Max, show the principal, and BOOM! Two birds with one stone. I really am a genius!

"Come on Lia! Let's go!" I whispered, quietly walking back to our hiding place. It was under a table with a cloth over it, but it had an opening! An opening that gave me a clear view of the whole room.

With Drew gone, I only had Liam, Henry, and Maria. But I can't hang out with Liam and Henry... so I only had like one friend...unacceptable! So, of course since I was the best, Lia came up to me and asked to hang out. She was kind of pretty so I gave her a chance. Turns out she's pretty cool. 

Except for when we do something to Hailey and her friends... I don't know why... I mean, wasn't she friends with them or what ever? I don't know, I don't pay attention to low-life's like them.

Once the fight was mostly over, I got up and left for first period with Lia. It was boring but I had a friend so it wasn't so bad, we mostly gossiped about people.

LATER

"Hah! It's time! Time I take down Hailey and Milly!" I said, flopping onto my bed. "Exciting right? Your first evil plot Lia!"

"Heh-yeah!" She smiled, it was obviously fake though. I can see right through smiles like those. But, I chose to ignore it. It's not like Lia can stop me.

I pulled out my phone. It had a case with a picture of me and Drew in the middle and a bunch of stickers and random stuff around it. I was still dating Drew, But only for the money! Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

Anyways, since Drew didn't come here often, I can just date Jake! People thought me and Drew broke up anyways...

I pulled up instagram and started to type.

"Hailey and Milly exposed! I caught them beating up a random guy! So sad! Pls share!!!" I wrote. Sure, they were beating up Max for a good purpose, but...it's not important.

"Hey Lia!!!" I said in a sing-song voice. "Come see this!"

"Ok!" She replied. "What are you doing?"

"Just look!" I rolled my eyes. Lia sat next to me and read the message.

"Wait, you're sending this is EVERYONE in the school?" She asked, sounding worried.

"Yeah, duh" I said.

"Um....i don't think...but what about ha-" she mumbled, rubbing her arm and looking away from me.

"Oh come on! Don't be a baby! Didn't you say you weren't friends with Hailey anymore because she didn't have time for you?"

"Well yeah but-"

"Then why do you care so much?" I asked, a bit annoyed with Lia. She was silent and I knew I won. I always win!

"I just think this is going too far... I can only imagine all the horrible rumors that would start" Lia finally said.

"Well, isn't that good? She deserves it anyway!" I remarked, flipping my hair. Ugh. Just the thought of that annoying Hailey and Milly make me gag. "Also, either way, it's too late! I already sent it like 40 seconds ago!"

"What?!" Lia's eyes widened and she shook her head a little.

"Hah!" I evil laughed. "If you don't like this, then just don't be my friend!"

Lia didn't answer. 

"That's what I thought." I grinned. " I can't WAIT till tomorrow!"

"Yeah...haha" Lia laughed faintly. I shot her a look and said,

"Oh yeah! Hailey's gonna have fun tomorrow"

Hello! I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry I'm a day late, we had the SBA testing and the day I'm posting this is my birthday! Anyways, just to remind you I usually post 4 days after the last chapter. That's all!

Bye! 👋