New school?

The next day, it was time to go back to Korea. You said bye to Chase and Mia said bye to him as well as her parents. On the plane, you sat on the window seat while Himchan sat beside you and Youngjae sat beside him. Mia sat between Zelo and Jongup, they are playing together.

When the plane arrived, all of you get off and went out. After you reached TS, you've been in the production room making music while Mia sat on the couch and the members went to practice.

A few days later, while B.A.P members are on schedules, Geunyoon called you and Mia to his office. When the two of you reached, Geunyoon looked at the both of you. "You wanted to see us?" Mia asked, curious. "Yes, i just applied the both of you to a university that teaches composing and other courses as well. "I'll be in a composers course?' Mia asked, curious. "What course do you want to take?" Geunyoon asked, curious. "Maybe, i'll take language." Mia replied and Geunyoon nodded his head. "When will we be attending?" You asked, curious. "Next week." Geunyoon replied. "Got it but which university?' Mia asked, curious. "You'll be going to Baekseok Arts university." Geunyoon replied and the two of them looked at him, shocked. "Arts?" You asked, worried. "Yeah, arts university. There, they will teach you alot about music and also language." Geunyoon explained the two of you bowed and walked away.

Once you and Mia reached the production room, you sighed and slouched on the couch while Mia sat beside you. "We'll be going to arts university." Mia said and continued, "Isn't that an expensive university? How will we be able to pay for that?" "How would i know? He must know how so i think we don't have to worry for now." You replied while looking at her. "By the way, will there be any bullying?" Mia asked and you  just shrugged. 

Monday came and the two of you are preparing to go to Baekseok university.