Meeting a new friend

Once you and Mia reached school, you said bye to Mia and walked to your class while she went to hers. When you reached, your teacher saw you and cleared her throat. "Class, we have a new student. Please welcome her." The teacher said and everyone queiten down. You walked in slowly and stood beside the teacher. "Please introduce yourself." The teacher said. "Anyyeonghaseyo, i'm Tera. Nice to meet you." You said and bowed. "Nice to meet you Tera, i'm your teacher starting from today. I'm miss Han." Miss Han said and you bowed. "Can you please sit there." Miss Han said while pointing at the back and you walked towards it.

During break time, you are packing your things when a guy came. "Hi, nice to meet you." The guy said while looking at you and you just bowed. "I'm Yoon Joonseop." Joonseop introduced himself, you just bowed slightly and walked away but he followed you.

Once you reached your locker, you saw Mia talking to her classmates and when she saw you, she waved goodbye and went towards you. "Hey, how was your class?" Mia asked as she looked at you. "Fine, i guess." You replied and continued, "I'm guessing you had fun." "Yeah i did. By the way, who's this?" Mia asked as she saw Joonseop. "Annyeong, i'm Joonseop. Same class as Tera, you?" Joonseop asked. "I'm her best friend." Mia replied while looking at him and he nodded.

Once school ended, Joonseop walked towards you. "Hey, where are you staying? I can walk you home." Jooseop said as he looked at you. "No thanks. I'm walking back with Mia since the two of us are staying together." You replied and walked away.

When you reached the locker, you saw Mia putting things in her locker. "What are you putting?" You asked as you walked towards her. "Some books." Mia replied while closing her locker. "By the way, who's that guy? He seems quite cute." Mia asked as she looked at you. "Really? Why didn't i feel a thing for him?" You asked, curious. "Probably because you've seen too many hot guys everyday." Mia teased. "Who?" You asked, curious. "Duh, B.A.P members." Mia exclaimed and you just smiled while shaking your head. "Let's go, day-dreamer." You said and Mia walked with you.