The secret's out!!

When Mia came back, you saw her smiling widely and happily. "Hey, what happened?" You asked, curious. "Zelo just confessed to me and we are a couple now." Mia squealed as she told you. "Really?! Congrats." You said as you hugged her and she hugged you back.  "Don't talk about me, what about you and Himchan oppa?" Mia asked as she broke the hug. "What?" You asked as you looked at her. "You mean, Himchan oppa hasn't confessed to you yet?" Mia asked, shocked. "Wait.. Confess?!" You shouted, shocked. "I thought Himchan oppa have a thing for you." Mia replied as she looked down. "Yeah, he have a 'thing' for me and it's called friendship." You said and walked away.

Meanwhile, once Zelo reached his dorm, his hyungs are at the living room watching tv. "Yah, where did you go?" Himchan asked as he saw him walking in. "Junhong-ah, why are you so happy?" Youngjae and Yongguk asked, suspicious. "Hyungs, i just confessed to Mia noona and she accepted it." Zelo replied, ecstatic. "Wah.. Congratulation!" The members cheered for him. "Yah, Himchan hyung. When are you going to confess to Tera?" Youngjae and Daehyun asked as they looked at Himchan. "Soon." Himchan replied and everyone just smiled while shaking their head.

After two days, Mia saw Zelo and Jongup walking around the entertainment while chatting. "Noona." Zelo said as he saw Mia using her phone. "Mia noona, how's your arm?" Jongup asked, curious. "Oh.. It's healing." Mia replied while showing her cast to Jongup and Zelo. "Glad that you are not wearing the shoulder sling." Jongup and Zelo said as they saw her arm. "Yeah." Mia replied and smiled.

After talking to Jongup for awhile, he left, leaving Zelo and Mia together. "Noona, you done creating your new account?" Zelo asked as he looked at her. "Yeah, follow this username." Mia replied as she showed him the username. "Araseo." Zelo said.

At night, he followed her twitter and all the BABYs saw and pressed Mia's twitter account but it's blocked as she make it private. A few days later, more and more BABYs are curious about her identity when a BABY hacked into her account and saw her tweets. The hacker saw the tweets and saw Mia tweets and she saw alot of similarities. After a while, the BABYs started bashing her on her twitter, tumblr and all her social nertwork.

After she saw all the bashing, she looked depressed but when she saw Zelo or the members, she will act normal.

After a few days, the members started to feel something is not right with Mia and went to look for you. "Yah Tera, what's wrong with Mia?" Yongguk and Youngjae asked, curious. "Tera noona, you should know the reason why right?" Zelo asked as he looked at you. Just then, they heard a message tone. They looked back and saw Mia's phone ringing. "Should we?" Youngjae asked, curious. "I think we should." You said and took her phone. Once you unlocked her phone, you saw her get bash on twitter and all her social network. "Oh boy, it's back." You said as you put her phone down. "What's back?" The members asked ,curious. "You know, all your fans and other people started to bash her again." You answered as you sighed. After a while, Mia came back and saw all of you inside. "Zelo, i didn't know you are inside. Did you see anything or touch my phone?" Mia asked as she quickly take her phone. As she is walking out, Daehyun and Youngjae stopped her. "Is there anything you are suppose to tell us?" Youngjae asked as he looked at Mia. "So you saw." Mia said softly and sighed. "Noona, why didn't you tell us?" Zelo asked as he walked towards her. "Mianhae Zelo. I didn't wan tyou to get involved." Mia replied as she looked at Zelo. "Noona, you can at least lean on me." Zelo said and suddenly, Mia went to him and hugged him tightly as her tears started to fall. Zelo got shocked at first but he patted her head.

After a few minutes going to an hour, Mia finally calmed down. "Mianhae." Mia said as she looked at Zelo's shirt. "Aniya noona, it's alright." Zelo replied while smiling and Mia smiled back. After she's calmed, they started to strategized.

"Yah, why not we trick our BABYs into thinking that they break up?" Yongguk suggested. "Wait.. You mean like.. Secret love?" Himchan asked, shocked and Yongguk nodded. "Araseo, i'll tweet about the break up later and hope all the bashing will stop." Zelo said and all of them nodded. "Noona, you won't mind, do you?" Zelo asked as he looked at Mia. "Aniyo, i don't. By the way, make sure to tweet that you dumped me, alrght." Mia said and Zelo nodded his head.

Once night reaches, Zelo tweetd that he had just 'dumped' Mia and all the fans read it. The next day, all the bashing has stopped and Mia is happy.