The big day

Once all of you reached SIngapore, the members looked at each other worriedly. "Oppa, what's wrong?" You and Mia asked as the two of you looked at them. "We were just wondering, we don't have a place to stay." Youngjae replied as he looked down. After he said that, Mia looked at you. "Fine, come to my house and stay." You sighed and all of you waved goodbye to Mia.

"Grandpa, i'm home." You said once you opened your house door but no replies came. "Grandpa? Grandpa?!" You shouted as you looked from room to room. "Yah, what's this?" Daehyun asked as he hold up a letter. "What's this?" You asked as you ran to take the letter from Daehyun. When you opened it, you read it. 'Hey Tera, i don't know when you'll be reading this but for the next few weeks, i'll be bringing your grandfather to stay at my place because you know how he is during this time of the year... Don't worry, i'll take good care of him. From Chase.' After you read finished, you called Chase.

"Hey Chase, it's me, Tera." You said once you heard Chase picked up. "Hey, you saw my letter? Hope you don't mind." Chase said on the other line. "No, i don't mind. Will he be going there as well?" You asked, curious. "'He' as in your grandfather or Terrence?" Chase asked, curious. "Both." You replied. "I don't think your grandfather will go but i'm not sure about Terrence. You can call him or you want either me or Mia to call him for you?" Chase asked, curious. "The second option." You replied and Chase sighed. "Fine, i'll call him." Once Chase said finished, he ended the call. "Yah, where's your grandfather?" Himchan asked, curious. "He's at Chase's house in the meantime as tomorrow is the big day."  You replied as you sat on the couch. "What day again?" The members asked, curious. "It's my grandma's anniversary." You said as you wiped away your tears. Himchan saw and quickly hugged you. "We'll go with you." Himchan said as he continued to hug you and you nodded.

After a while, you stopped crying and Himchan broke the hug. "Mianhae, i'll go sleep in my grandpa's room while you go and sleep in my room." You said and left to your grandpa's room. "Yah, let's go and sleep. We have to wake up early tomorrow." Yongguk said and all of them went to sleep.

The next day, you woke up early. You went to wash up and did your things. While packing your things, the members woke up and saw you taking your things and ready to go out. "Yah, wait for us, we'll come along." Himchan said and pushed all five members into the bathroom and bathe.

After they bathe finished, they saw you sitting on the couch. "Mian, we can go now." Youngjae and Daehyun said while looking at you. "Aniya, it's alright. Let's go." You said and all of you took a cab there.

Once all of you reached the graveyard, your tears started forming as you walked nearer and nearer to your grandma's grave. "Hi grandma, how are you? I'm doing great and i met alot of friends. These guys here are my new colleagues and they are all idols." You said as you wiped away your tears and continued, "I miss you alot. Mia's coming soon so don't worry about her but i don't know about Terrence and you know how grandpa is during this day so please don't be angry at him." After you said finished, Mia came. "Hi granny, i'm here and i brought someone i think you are going to like." Mia said and pulled Terrence with her. "Hi." Terrence said as he saw you and you just nodded your head.

After staying there for another half hour, all of you left there. You said bye to your grandmother and left. "What are you doing here?" You asked Terrence as you looked down. "Chase called me so i came but i have to fly back since i have class later." Terrence replied. "Oh.. Go then." You said and he waved goodbye to all of you and left. "Yah, why aren't you close with your brother?" Himchan asked, curious. "Is it weird? We seldom talk and we don't have alot of things in common so it's alright if we don't talk to each other." You replied and continued while looking at Mia, "Why did you bring him here?" "What? Chase called me yesterday. He told me that Terrence is coming back and asked me to bring him here. It's not my fault you know, i'm just following instructions." Mia answered as she looked at you. You sighed and went back home with the members.