51

Faces of the trainees flickered past rapidly, each barely given 0.2 seconds of screen time.

“What the? How are we supposed to see anything like this?”

“Don’t worry, there’s a way to see it all later.”

As Kim Nari, unaccustomed to this type of editing, was astonished, the video continued its rapid pace.

– “Did you miss it? Did you?”

– “Then, shall we first hear the opinions of those who’ve already seen it?”

Then, Moon Yun Ha appeared in the mentors’ seat, speaking with an indifferent expression.

– “Not impressed. It’s not my style. That nose, I don’t like the nose…”

– …Brief screen adjustment coming up (^0^;;)//

There wasn’t even time to react to the absurdity as the screen fizzled briefly before showing Na Ji Hyuk and Min Si Young seriously evaluating.

– “That’s AG for you. The level of these trainees is just on another level.”

– “IThey’re flawless, but…. Maybe pronunciation, but that will improve over time.”

Then a glimpse of a trainee smiling or slightly squinting his eyes passed by—

– “…….”

– (Judge Jin Dasol is currently in awe.)

– “…….”

– (Judge Jin Dasol is currently slightly displeased.)

With Jin Dasol’s unchanging expression on display, the camera then zoomed in on the feet of trainees practicing like crazy.

– Our Star Shooters are still practicing their toes off… (Tears) (Tears)

– “You can’t help but cheer, right? The first episode is coming soon! How can you not watch?”

“Showing faces and then asking for support, have these people lost their minds?”

– But alas ㅠ Since editing of the first episode isn’t complete yet ㅠ

– Stay tuned for ♡ the second teaser ♡ and our Star Shooters’ ♡ original song video ♡ coming soon!

As these chaotic subtitles scrolled by, the video seemed to end, but then Moon Yun Ha suddenly appeared again.

– “Isn’t the name a bit old-fashioned?”

– ;;; That’s really the end!

As the storm of a video passed by, Kim Nari gaped, trying to make sense of what she had just seen.

It seemed like they were hinting to watch the first episode…

‘The last bit about the name being old-fashioned, I don’t know why, but it sounds like my brother…’

As Nari pondered, Seo Yoon had already quickly dived into her phone, entering a community forum.

That was her reason for saying it was okay to miss seeing the faces right now.

Because…

[Today’s Breakdown of Major Trainees in AG’s Survival]

[First Look at AG’s Male Idol Survival 1st Teaser – 47.5 Seconds of Handsomeness.jpg]

[Found the Guy Who Just Smiled – Queens’ Eliminated Member]

[AG Hardware Store @HARDWARE_store]

(Photos) (Photos)

Promoting the legendary 47.5 seconds man ♡Son Jae Ha♡, now is the perfect time in this barren land.

[Siwoo Hada @singsingull_ll11]

Finally, our Si Woo is revealed ㅠ Don’t forget, I’m always rooting for you, let’s debut♡

“Haha……”

As soon as the internet ghosts appeared, all the content was swiftly compiled and posted.

Seo Yoon handed her phone, still displaying a smile, to Nari who was still flustered.

“Just look at this, you, mortal.”

“Eh?”

“Hurry up, just check it out. We only have 5 minutes before our instructor comes in. He said he’ll review our still life drawings today.”

Nari quickly glanced at Seo Yoon’s phone screen under her urging.

She wasn’t particularly interested in idols, she just watched the teaser because her brother was in it.

‘I get swept up so easily. Definitely need to buy some Tteokbokki on my way home.’

Yet, even as she thought this, her eyes eagerly started scanning through the post.

[Title: Today’s Summary of Major Trainees in AG’s Survival]

Author: ㅇㅇ

Views: 23058 (HOT!)

I, the author of this post, have watched all idol survival shows produced by MUDE.

So, I’ll be checking the favored members, promising members, and fillers* based on the previous survival teasers I’ve seen.

(T/N: The terms used here are all used to refer to various members in a survival program. Those who are favored by the company, those who show a lot of potential, and those who are fullers. )

The post by the author ㅇㅇ started off quite sharply.