69

The next afternoon.

The production team of <Targeting Star> was bustling to welcome the guests who would surprise the trainees.

“When is Leopold arriving?”

“They’re stuck in traffic near Apgujeong, so it’ll take about another hour.”

“Tell them it’s fine if they come later. It’s better if they enter while the trainees are practicing.”

“The Lady Swan members are here!”

“Get the mics ready!”

When planning a cover mission on an idol survival program, having the original artists show up is the best.

By bringing in the original artists, the production team aimed to create a heartwarming scene between seniors and juniors and direct the fans’ attention to the trainees of <Targeting Star>.

Moreover, the trainees’ miraculous draw had lined up a stellar cast.

Leopold, who held a steadfast position in the male idol fandom’s elite ranks; 2OCD, who won the Rookie of the Year award last year and were on the rise; and Lady Swan, Do Jae Chan’s struggling favorite.

And then….

“Can I go down now?”

“Uh, what? Si Young, your team’s trainees aren’t ready yet,”

“It might make a better scene if I’m already in the practice room when the trainees come in late. They were poorly prepared for yesterday’s mid-evaluation, so their evaluation wasn’t great. I want to give them a stern talking-to.”

The current top female solo artist of AG, the reigning queen, and the vocal mentor of the idol survival program <Targeting Star>.

“If a mentor who’s seen all their performances says something, what can the trainees do but listen, right?”

Min Si Young.

“Well, I….”

‘Hah, of course, she’s singling me out because I’m the easiest target….’

The youngest writer, Lee Ha Joon, who applied for the overseas music camp team but was assigned to the survival team, looked anxiously at the main writer in response to Min Si Young’s words.

However, the main writer was currently too busy giving orders related to the newly arriving guests.

Naturally, there was a manual in place for situations where it was impossible to pay attention to each cast member individually.

For Min Si Young, the manual said:

“Just listen to what she says as much as possible. With her experience, she won’t be unreasonable. Trying to argue with her will just make things worse. Just listen.

“…Really?”

“I’m busy. I want to start filming quickly. I can make good content.”

So what she’s saying now isn’t unreasonable but persuasive?

Lee Ha Joon felt like crying.

“Um, so….”

Stammering, Lee Ha Joon gestured to the junior camera team member who came with him.

‘No way, you crazy guy!’

The junior camera team member shook his head desperately but ended up being dragged to stand beside Lee Ha Joon.

“…Let’s go.”