Temptation

(LISTEN TO THE MUSIC DURING THIS CHAPTER)

Mattheo's hands firmly gripped my hips, his fingers dug into the fabric of my dress and would most definitely leave marks after I take the dress off later.

The dangerous undertone of the music pushed me to make an impression on the asshole in front of me who held a challenging smirk. My body decides to start up and go naturally with the music.

My hips, a girls superpower, easily moved from side to side to the tempo, still under the harsh hold of Mattheo. His eyes break from mine and glance to my body, studying my movement.

Get up get up
Kiddominant on the beat
Better run it back

A voice not belonging to me invades my mind what are you doing? His eyes are still focused lower so I take a finger and drag his chin up to look at my face. You want to mess with my mind Riddle then it's only fair I get to mess with yours. I wink at him as his jaw drops slightly open and step back.

His hands unlatch from me and I continue moving my hips and drag my own hands up my body, closing my eyes. Feeling the music, as well as his gaze.

Moving to the lyrics, lip syncing along and moving myself seductively as I can without looking sloppy. Not knowing who I grab a red cup from someone beside me and drink the strong and bitter fluid, not breaking my sway. The second I swallow hands seize my waist once more and my drink just barely misses colliding with his clothing, instead taking residence over the side and onto the flooring.

My mind couldn't care less about the spilled alcohol but the brown eyes that looked black in the dark light of the party, gazing at me. I took advantage of the close proximity and drag my fingertips down his torso slowly, teasing. Mattheo's grip tightens further and harshly collides out bodies. I can feel his tense muscles through the fabric of our clothing, praying he can't feel my eratic heartbeat in my chest.

You're drunk.

"Why do you like getting into my head so much? Find me entertaining, do you Riddle?" My lips curl into a smirk meanwhile his eyes narrow.

"Not in the slightest."

"That is hard to believe considering you're always wherever I am."

His voice lowers darkly, giving a warning. "Maybe it's the other way around."

"You think I'm enchanted by that oh so lovely charm of yours?" I ask sarcastically, not paying attention to our still pressing bodies.

"I do think that, yes."

"Fool."

"Bitch." Riddle snaps.

"Asshole."

"Weak."

"Di-" our petty exchange gets interrupted midway through my insult when two bodies push into ours. Their faces and lips interlocking in a heavy and passionate make out, not even breaking to apologize for running us over.

The female had her legs around the guy's waist, clinging to him like a monkey to it's tree.

"Pansy?!" I exclaim, utterly shocked.

The girl finally breaks her kiss and looks over at me, chest heaving. Yet still the guy doesn't stop, moving his stained swollen lips to her neck.

"Y-yeah?" She struggles to say back. Mattheo scoffs and mutters something inaudible under his breath.

"Who's that?" I look from her to the guy determined to leave purple marks on her skin under her jawline and lower.

"M-my fri-" she breathes out but doesn't finish her sentence, tossing back her head as the boy reaches near her collar bone. Okayyyy.