Chapter 6: Window of Opportunity

???: "Who are...you?"

Puppet: "I'm Puppet. Who are you? Why're you coming from there to here?"

???: "I'm...Yenndo. That's about all I know about myself. I live in Facility B and I had never visited Facility A so I decided I finally would."

Hm. Yenndo. A feeling of freedom. Praised as a hero when passing the streets. Determination and taking control. We may feel safer around people such as these. But, they may be foolish at times. Mistakes can be made. But they may be ambitious enough to make such a comeback.

Puppet: "Okay, Yenndo...and- do you have any other motive for being here?"

Yenndo: "Nope. I just...decided I'd stop by."

Ballora: "You seem nervous, are you alright?"

Yenndo: "Sorry- yeah- I'm fine but- you two are terrifyingly tall..."

Puppet: "All is forgiven. Come along now, we'll give you a tour of the area."

Ballora and Puppet showed Yenndo around the place and asked him a few questions. They got to a certain point in Funtime Auditorium when they stopped.

Ballora: "Why're we stopped?"

Puppet: "What the hell is this? You just have someone locked up here?"

Puppet was talking about the mysterious animatronic they had locked behind a mirror. He looked depressed.

Yenndo: "Hey, wait a minute...I recognize him. That's...Turquoise The Funny. A fox and bunny hybrid. He's the prototype for another hybrid animatronic."

Ballora: "He's just the prototype? Then who's after him?"

Yenndo: "After Turquoise is his son, whose name is Aq-"

The lights suddenly went out and startled the group. The power had gone out and everywhere was dark. Thankfully, the animatronics had night vision, so they could see, but that didn't change the fact they needed the power back on. The mysterious animatronic, now identified as Turquoise, started banging on the mirror.

Turquoise: "HEY! HEY! LET ME OUT! I...I can't breathe-!"

Yenndo: "Jesus Christ-! You locked him in there without a way to breathe-?!"

Ballora: "We didn't know the power would go out or the fact he couldn't breathe in there!"

Circus Baby and Ennard quickly arrived at the scene where the other three were and spotted Turquoise suffocating.

Circus Baby: "Oh my God! OH MY GOD! We have to get him out!"

Turquoise: "Please...help me! Don't...don't leave my son with no father!"

Ennard: "Who's your son?"

Circus Baby: "Ennard-! He can't-"

Turquoise: "My son will power on and his life will begin in less than a year...I don't know the exact day, but it is soon...please...help."

Ballora: "Wait, he CAN hear us?!"

Turquoise threw off his varsity jacket and begged God for his son to find it. Turquoise fell to the ground and suffocated to death. By the time the gang had broken through the mirror, they had found out.

Circus Baby: "Oh my God...he's dead..."

Ennard: "And we didn't install a mirror...we installed a window, and he could hear us the whole time..."

Yenndo: "Son of a bitch...his son might come after us to avenge his father."

Circus Baby: "Where is his son? Wouldn't he be in this room?"