mine to show

Seokjin:

Finally, it's the night of Taekook's engagement, and I couldn't be happier. This engagement is truly special—it brought Namjoon into my life.

However, a sense of fear accompanies the end of this ceremony. What will happen to us afterward? Will Namjoon ask me to be his boyfriend? Or will he propose marriage?

These thoughts were racing through my mind when it suddenly dawned on me: he doesn't love me yet. I pouted, frustrated that this amazing man still hasn't fallen for me while I'm head over heels for him.

He was right when he said I would fall in love with him and that he doesn't believe in love, because that's exactly what has happened.

I was wearing a white silk shirt that accentuated my collarbones, tucked into black jeans.

"Are you going out like this?" Warm, strong arms wrapped around my waist as he kissed my neck.

"Mhm," I replied, and he softly pinched my waist.

"Ahh, Namjoon," I moaned, clutching his arms when he bit my exposed neck so harshly that I was sure it left a big, red mark.

"Stop, it will leave a mark," I protested, but he continued, pressing his lips deeply into my skin.

"Darling, I want the world to know you belong to me," he whispered, catching my gaze in the mirror.

Oh yeah, I forgot—there will be paparazzi covering the whole ceremony and broadcasting it live in Korea because the country's most beloved couple is getting engaged.

I smirked as an idea came to mind. Turning around in his grasp, I buried my hands in the hair at the nape of his neck and pressed my face to his.

His hands slid down to my thighs as I stood on tiptoe.

I bit his neck just like he did to me, sucking and nipping at his skin while he squeezed my thighs with his strong, beautiful hands.

After creating a hickey on his neck, I looked at him and said, "Mine," gesturing to the mark.

An amused smile adorned his perfect lips.

"Let's go now," I said as he started to lower his head to my neck again.

We arrived at the venue, and the chapel looked beautiful, decorated with white and peach-colored flowers. The entire theme was peach and white.

The place was bustling with close friends of both Tae and Kook, and of course, the media, since the event was being broadcast live on TV.

"Why are you sitting here looking mortified?" I asked, approaching Yoongi, who was sitting on a stool near the bar, drinking.

"Nothing," he replied, gulping down the remaining liquid in his glass.

"You're drinking like you've just gone through a serious breakup," I joked, knowing he doesn't date anyone.

He just glared at me unamused, and my smile faded. Could it be that Yoongi actually went through a breakup?

"You left me, mi vida?" My thoughts were interrupted when Namjoon wrapped his arms around me and kissed the side of my neck.

I didn't say anything, still preoccupied with what might have happened to Yoongi.

Before I could dwell further, Taekook arrived with their arms intertwined. They looked perfect—the best couple. The photographers were snapping their pictures at lightning speed.

I smiled, watching them. They are probably the cutest and happiest couple I have ever seen, complementing each other beautifully.

Then they exchanged rings and shared a kiss, causing the crowd to erupt in cheers. I noticed Hobi at one end of the chapel and Jimin at the other. Seriously, what's happening with them?