17|| someone's in trouble..

"Dancing in your Levi's drunk under a street light"

-Taylor Swift

~~~~

I was about to go to sleep when I heard loud voices coming from somewhere outside. I pulled out my phone.

12:03am

I got out of bed and went down to Ben's floor. It would be dead silent in this house if I didn't hear loud laughing. I sighed and walked down to the end of the long hall, checking rooms along the way. I then got to the end of the hall and looked out onto the balcony and I gaped at what I saw in front of me. Amelie and Ben were out on the balcony sing-shouting to Ed Sheeran. There was a mostly empty bottle of vodka on the table beside them and both looked like they had been drinking it.

Oh, was I ever going to have a fun time with this

To some people confrontation scared the shit out of them, but for me it got my blood pumping. I loved the adrenaline of it. I hadn't told anyone but I wanted to go to USD School of Law and put that love to good use.

I took a deep breath and yanked open the balcony door.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I was angry, I knew that they could see it on my face. I didn't care. I wanted them to be scared. Scared so bad that they would never think to do this again.

"Oh shit." Amelie slurred.

Yup, definitely drunk. Fuck, what was I going to tell Evan.

"Yeah, oh shit is right! What the fuck were you two thinking? Do you know how stupid this is?" I knew I was screaming and I also knew that if I kept screaming Evan or Cooper would hear me and come wondering what the yelling was about. And I needed time to think of what I was going to say to them. Thankfully Blake slept through everything otherwise I would have to be more worried about him than Evan or Cooper. I took another deep breath to collect myself.

"Noah, I'm so-" I cut him off

"I don't want to hear it Ben." I said running a hand down my face since I was still half asleep, I looked at Amelie, who hadn't said a word this whole time except for her silent laughing.

I felt my body relax, I couldn't stay mad at her, she had only been living here for three weeks, of course she was struggling. I sighed but couldn't think of anything to say to her while she was drunk. Just the thought that she was drunk with a broken ankle made me mad. So Instead I turned back to Ben,

"She's thirteen Ben, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I whisper hissed, I kept my volume lower because as much as I was angry I definitely didn't want to wake anyone else up.

"Why are you yelling at me?! We both drank!" Ben yelled back, although he definitely wasn't as quiet as me.

"Boys, boys let's not fight." Amelie said out of nowhere before I could reply. She stepped in between us, still standing on one leg, and stretched her hands out, "Batman is here to save the day!"