𝐓𝐰𝐨

Vote & comment

CHUCKLING TO himself Treavon entered the small store the smell of greasy food and cleaning products hit his nostrils, he only came to this store cause it was the closest store to his job and honestly, the snacks here were fye

But he only came here for a small snack and he would head to work, The employee Cash looked up once the bell above the door rang when he entered " Waddup T you here fa some snacks huh ?" He spoke as he rang up a shopper.

Treavon smacked his lips " Na why you had to say it like that but yea you know "

" ahh yo greedy ass always come here and grab you something to eat " Cash waved off Treavon as he continued to ring up a customer.

Treavon laughed softly as he went by the chips aisle grabbing himself two medium-sized bags of cheddar ruffles then he went over to the refrigerated drinks section grabbing a sprite. He decided this is all he is getting and he was ready to check out.

Holding his three items Treavon walked to the front of the store there was no line so he walked up and placed his things on the counter.

" This it ? Damn normally you would buy the whole store" Cash said playfully as he rung up Treavon items.

"Fuck up you gon stop with these jokes " Treavon mumbled as him and Cash shared a laugh

" aight your total is 6.50 " Cash told him and Treavon nodded handing him the appropriate amount of cash. Cash handed him his bag along with his change and receipt.

Treavon let out a small "thank you" to the cashier as he grabbed his bags and exited the store. The warm summer air greeted him as he stepped outside, but his attention was quickly drawn elsewhere.

As he walked out of the store, he paused in his tracks, his heart skipping a beat as he saw a familiar face approaching. He hesitated for a moment, then mustered up the courage to walk towards her, gently grabbing her arm to gain her attention.

"Kya," Treavon said softly, his voice carrying a mix of surprise and concern.

Kya's eyes widened in recognition, her breath catching in her throat as she realized who had stopped her. "Treavon? I-I, let me go, please," she stammered, her voice tinged with nervousness.

Treavon released her arm, and they stood there in an awkward silence,

Finally, Treavon decided to break the silence. "Are you okay? I haven't heard from you since your mom's funeral," he asked, his voice gentle yet probing.