𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Vote & comment

TREAVON SIGHED as he waited for Tabatha and Kya to finish getting ready

TREAVON SIGHED as he waited for Tabatha and Kya to finish getting ready. They were about to head out to the beach, but as usual, Tabatha and Kya were taking forever.

Treavon wore blue swimming trunks, his dreads pulled back into a ponytail. He looked up as the bathroom door opened and both girls emerged. His breath hitched when he saw Kya in her white two-piece swimsuit. Tabatha wore a black two-piece, her braids styled in a bun, while Kya's 30-inch wig flowed elegantly down her back.

"Let's gooo!" Tabatha called, holding a towel in her arms. Kya had sunglasses perched on her head, ready for the sun.

Treavon had a towel draped over his shoulder as the group left the house, Tabatha locking the door behind them. They walked towards the beach, the sound of laughter and splashing waves growing louder with each step.

The beach was bustling with kids and adults, everyone eager to enjoy the sunny day. The water glistened under the bright sun, and a gentle breeze carried the scent of salt and sunscreen.

Tabatha, ever the big kid, ran down towards the water with a joyful shriek, Treavon chasing after her. Their laughter echoed as they splashed in the waves.

Kya stayed behind, settling into a chair. She didn't want to get wet and preferred to sunbathe. She stretched out, sunglasses now on, and relaxed under the warm sun. The sound of the ocean and the distant laughter of her friends brought a serene smile to her face. This was exactly the kind of break she needed.

After spending an hour at the beach, the friend group headed back to the beach house, eager to relax in the hot tub.

Opening the door, they walked in. Since they were already in their swimsuits, they didn't need to get ready and could hop straight in.

They placed their towels and items on the couch and headed towards the back door. Treavon opened it, letting Tabatha and Kya pass through before closing it behind them.

The hot tub was nestled in a cozy corner of the backyard, surrounded by lush greenery that provided a sense of privacy. The water bubbled invitingly, and the steam rose gently into the air.

"Finally, some relaxation," Treavon said, lowering himself into the hot tub with a sigh of contentment.

Tabatha and Kya followed suit, settling into the warm water. Tabatha leaned back, closing her eyes. "This is perfect. We should have done this ages ago."

Kya nodded, feeling the tension in her muscles start to melt away. "Agreed. This is exactly what we needed."

For a while, they simply enjoyed the soothing water and each other's company, the stress of their daily lives drifting away. The sound of the bubbling water and the faint chirping of birds created a tranquil atmosphere.

After a while, Tabatha broke the silence. "So, how have you and Dayvon been?"

Kya thought for a moment. "We've been good. You know, he's been there for me, helping me along the way."