𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Vote & comment for the next chapter

New banner onna ho
1 weeks later

KYA SCROLLED through Instagram, absentmindedly liking pictures of her mutuals. She munched on cheddar Ruffles chips, the crunch echoing in the quiet room. The boredom weighed heavily on her; Treavon was at work, and her friend Tabatha was out with Kylan As she browsed through the endless stream of posts, it hit her how few friends she had outside of Treavon and Tabatha .

She sighed, rolling her eyes playfully when Treavon's contact appeared on her screen, FaceTiming her. She eagerly answered the call, positioning her face in the frame. The screen connected, and Treavon's smiling face appeared, instantly brightening her mood.

"Wassup, baby? What you doing?" he asked, his voice warm and soothing.

"Nothing, just sitting here bored," Kya replied, her tone a mix of frustration and longing. "What time do you get off?"

"Uh, 10:00 tonight, baby. Why?" Treavon asked

"I miss you. You can't get off early?" Kya pouted

Treavon chuckled, shaking his head. "Nah, I already missed a couple of days. I can't miss any more."

"Okay, fine, whatever," Kya said, her voice laced with disappointment

"You mad? Mama, I'm sorry," Treavon spoke gently, trying to soothe her, but Kya was in no mood for sweet talk. Her frustration boiled over, and she abruptly hung up on him, tossing her phone onto the couch.

She stared at the ceiling, feeling a mix of loneliness and irritation. The silence of the room seemed to amplify her feelings, and she realized just how much she missed Treavon's presence.

Her phone rang again, and it was Treavon. Kya glanced at the screen but simply ignored it. She didn't feel like talking to him right now.

Kya reached for her bag of Ruffles, popping a few chips into her mouth as she continued scrolling through her phone, trying to find something entertaining to watch. The noise of the TV murmured in the background, but she wasn't really paying attention to it.

Her phone then rang again, vibrating insistently on the table beside her. This time, the caller ID showed Tabatha's name. Kya sighed and picked it up, placing the phone against her right ear.

"Heyy, Tabby," Kya greeted her friend, attempting to sound cheerful despite her irritation.

"Heyy, girl," Tabatha replied, her voice bright  as always.

"What did you call me for? I thought you were out with Kylan," Kya asked, furrowing her brow in confusion. She knew Tabatha had plans tonight.

"Oh, I am, but Treavon told me to call you and tell you to pick up your phone," Tabatha explained, sounding a bit exasperated.