Chapter 38 - The siege of Union hall

August 6th, 2061

Just before going to jail, Mendoza Ramírez wrote this on Social Media

Carlos Mendoza Ramírez

@RealMendozaRamirez

"CROOKED ALEX GARNER HAS BEAT ME THIS TIME. I AM ASKING ALL OF MY LOYAL SUPPORTERS TO COME IN SUPPORT OF THEIR FAVORITE CHANCELLOR. THIS WAS A RIGGED TRIAL SET UP BY THE LOSER LSU PARTY. I WANT EVERYONE TO MARCH ON UNION HALL"

This was scary, but was even scarier when it happened. A mob of armed Ramírez supporters and W-Anon Conspiracy theorists marched on Union hall.

They were in session when a police officer came to the gate.

"Mr. Garner" the officer said "There is a violent mob calling for your hanging, we need to leave now".

Alex was led into a secret passageway and out of Union hall.

He got into special unmarked car, and fled.

Over the phone he kept in contact with, the NACPs and alerted them what was going on.

Tim and Will greeted him as soon as he got home, having heard about the Violence from Edward.

He saw from TV that the crowd carried Confederate flags and pitchforks. It was like January 6th all over again. He learned that the crowd was Ramírez militias like the Brave Boys and the Pledge Keepers.

He made a post on social media:

Alex Garner

@ChancellorGarner

"The Violent crowd whipped up today by the former Chancellor is a disgrace to our Union. And a threat to democracy. As someone who remembers the events of January 6th, 2021, it is sad to see them play out again with another Far right leader. I urge all those who are storming Union hall to back down at once. WE WILL COME FOR YOU WITH THE FULL FORCE OF THE LAW!"

By 2000 hours, the riot was subdued. It cost the lives of 12 Ottawa police officers and 1 rioter. It was truly as sad day.