Good To Be Bad

Third Person POV:

The process starts over again. Four more kids will be accepted to go to Auradon from the Isle of the lost. The first set of kids entered Auradon about a month ago. Now, King Ben and the VK's are giving more a chance.

The first set of kids accepted were: (1.) Dizzy Tremaine, daughter of Drizella Tremaine (Cinderella), (2.) Freddie Facilier, the eldest daughter of Dr. Facilier (The Princess and The Frog), (3.) CJ Hook, youngest daughter of Captain Hook, and (4.) Zevon, son of Yzma (Emperor's New Groove)

Now, as Mal stood at the top of the balcony, she pulled out the final four names, accepted to cross the border.

"The four kids that will be transferred from Hell Hall to Auradon Prep are in." Mal announced.

"First, I'd like to begin with the one who we all agree could use some of Fairy Godmother's goodness class, the daughter of Dr. Facilier, give it up for Celia!" Evie stated, as Celia, Freddie's younger sister appeared at the front of the crowd.

"I'm back." Celia said, twirling in circles, before joining the Vk's on the balcony.

"Next, the son of Smee. Come on Squeaky." Carlos added, calling for Squeaky.

"And no, we're not splitting up the twins, so get over here Squirmy. Come on!" Jay announced, as the two twins joined each other and the Vk's.

"And last, and certainly not least.... Scarlett, daughter of Scar." Mal loudly announced, grasping everyone's attention.

The crowd quickly stopped cheering, and looked back at the Scarlett haired 16 year old girl at the back. They quickly made room for her to walk to the balcony.

"You kept your promise. How sweet." Scarlett cheerily said walking towards her old companion.

"How could I not?" Mal replied.

"It's nice to see you again Mal." Scarlett softly said.

"It's nice to see you too Scarlett." Mal softly replied.

While the VK's were announcing the children coming to Auradon from the Isle of the lost, two brothers watched from their television of their dorm room, seeing the events unfold before them.

"And it will not be nice if Kyle sees this." the older boy sitting on his bed in the dorm said to the younger one.

"Does he know?" the younger one asked.

"I hope not." the older replied.

Archie and Charlie Radcliffe. The sons of Roger Radcliffe and Anita Dearly-Radcliffe. The two lovable sidekicks were back from London, which is where they went after their African Trip, to reunite with their parents.

The brothers sprang up out of their dorm room to find their roommate and best friend, Kyle. They knew the son of Simba would not mesh well with the daughter of Scar. They ran to Audrey, who was the only person walking in the empty hallway.

"Audrey, have you seen Kyle?" Archie asked her, stopping her in her tracks.

"No, and get lost." Audrey hissed at them, pushing he two out her way.

"So much for being helpful." Archie huffed under his breath.

"Ignore her Archie. She's Rotten to the Core." Charlie replied, loud enough for Audrey to hear.

The duo went outside and looked among the few students that were there, and couldn't seen to find him. Who knew it would be so hard to find someone during summer school.

"You two need help?" a familiar face popped up from behind Archie and Charlie, asking.

"Yeah, we're looking for you." Charlie turned around replying to the man of the hour.

"Okay." Kyle replied.

The three paused and looked at each other, then laughed.

"Well, we better stop laughing." Archie stuttered, trying to die down with the laugh.

"What could be so bad to make me stop laughing?" Kyle laughed falling to the ground, rolling up and down the place.

Archie and Charlie then gave Kyle a serious look. He immediately got up and stopped laughing.

"What is it?" Kyle looked them in the eye and asked.

"You clearly didn't watch the announcement, did you?" Archie asked.

"I don't need to watch the announcement, I already know the four kids coming to Auradon." Kyle replied, as he started walking inside.

"So you're okay with Scarlett being around you?" Charlie asked, being confused at Kyle's answer.

Kyle then turned around and screamed "Scarlett?! Scarlett as is Scar's daughter?!"

-----------------------------------------

A/N: New Book. New tale. You're very welcome.