Promise

Kyle POV:

Of all the goddamn people Mal could have taken off the Isle, she chose Scarlett. Scarlett! Scar's daughter. There had to be a reason behind that. She or Evie would have told me.

"This doesn't make any sense; they didn't tell me she was selected." I hissed in frustration at my two best friends, who jumped at my words.

"Kyle, they make their decision while they're on the Isle." Archie stated, which made sense.

"Scarlett. Scar. I need water. Follow me to Evie 4 Hearts." I said, walking towards my dorm.

"Evie 4 Hearts? What's that?" Charlie questioned, running up to my side.

"The place Evie bought to sell clothes." Archie replied, running to my other side.

"Not just any clothes, the best sets of suits, dresses, and special event clothing in not just Auradon, but the entire world." I stopped and expressed. I mean, have you seen the clothing in there. All hand made, with the help of yours's truly.

"Someone loves his girlfriend." Archie blandly said, standing next to Charlie, before walking up past me.

"Sounds of jealousy." I said under my breath.

"Am not." Archie jumped. defending himself.

"I've known you long enough to know that you're jealous." I told Archie. "You know what you should do, show around new students like what Evie and Mal did."

"It's the middle of July." Archie questioned me.

"Wait a month and a half." I replied.

Third Person POV:

-Evie 4 Hearts-

Kyle unlocked the side door for 'Evie 4 Hearts' with his spare key for the place. Archie and Charlie followed him inside, amazed at how they fixed up the place.

"Wow." the brothers said in union.

"Kitchen!" Charlie squealed. "Fridge"

"Eat up, we'll wait here until they get back." Kyle stated, sitting at the dining table, with a box of cereal.

"Then what? You eat them all alive?" Archie jokingly asked.

"Man, do you have your lions crossed." Kyle replied. The three then started laughing unconsciously, catching the attention of someone who entered the house.

"What the heck is so funny?" she asked, as she entered the kitchen.

"Nothing." The brothers said in union again.

"Well well well, do you have some explaining to do, Mal Bertha." Kyle got up greeting his best female friend.

"No one calls me that anymore." Mal stated.

"So I will." Kyle replied, smiling. "I was wondering why, why of all people on that damn Island...."

"Scarlett." Mal finished Kyle's sentence. "You see, I made a promise to her. A promise that I'd bring her to Auradon when I get in."

"You've been in Auradon almost a year now, and you're the king's girlfriend. And you're letting us, she's just coming over here." Archie barked at Mal.

"Why didn't you bring her over the first time around, like with Dizzy, Yzla, Clay and Henry?" Charlie followed up asking.

"You know what, this is too much for me, I'm going outside." Mal shook her head saying, leaving the kitchen.

"Promise me one thing, that she will do no harm here." Kyle demanded.

"Can't make promises I can't keep." Mal sassily replied, making Kyle growl. "Hush, little kitty, you said it to Ben."

Mal walked out, leaving so many questions running through the boys' heads, as Evie walked in.

"I'm assuming you saw." Evie said, reaching out her arms to Kyle.

"Not saw, hear." Kyle replied, moving towards his girlfriend.

"You're gonna be fine, okay. I promise she won't hurt you, or me, or anyone." Evie stated, hugging her boyfriend.

"You sure about that?" Charlie asked Evie

"Definite." she replied. "And remember, I can now turn into a lioness."

-Isle of the Lost-

"Well done, my daughter, you're going to leave the barrier." a familiar green eyed lion with a scar on his face congratulated his daughter. "You know exactly your mission over there. Do you?"

"Yes father." Scarlett replied.

"Goody." Scar grinned. "Now, since there's magic out there, you may be able to turn into a lioness."

"A lioness. More POWER!!" Scarlett aggressively shouted, shocker her father.

"That's the spirit!" Scar encouraged his daughter. "But do make sure you have fun while doing it."

"I always do. Plus, the princess has a soft side for me. She won't 'hurt' me." Scarlett smirked.

-------------------------------------

A/N: Enjoying it so far? Oh and this takes place like a few months after the first book, like 2 or 3.