50(1)• Saga of love or thud?

Hey Readers!!!
So Chapter 50 will basically have two parts. Since the chapter was getting too long and I didn't want to miss anything so I decided to break it into two. Enjoy the most awaited chapter aka Agastya-Varnika's wedding.
Do Vote.comment.follow
Love you all♡

--------------•---------------

Author's POV

The wedding day finally arrived, the royal Rathore palace was covered with floral fragrance, aesthetic ornaments and the excitement in everyone's heart.
The Pavilion was made in the Garden, ornamented with red, pink and white roses along with the ombre floral baby breaths, the elegant, dreamy, aesthetic and breathtaking Mandap for all set for the divine union of Agastya and Varnika.

Agastya's mom insisted Varnika's family to stay here, they all agreed since it will be much easier to prepare everything.

It was early morning, Agastya's mom woke up with a big smile on her face since today her son is getting married and as a mother, her happiness had no limit.
She got out of her room quietly she didn't want to wake up anyone since last night they all slept late so she went down without making noise.

Reaching the staircase, there was a Wall Size window through which the view of the Garden was directly at the show..

She moved a little close to the window to see the Decoration in the garden but the moment her eyes fell on the Pavilion, ground slipped her feet.

"Rajjjj"
Her scream echoed in the whole palace while she just fell on the floor with her eyes all teary and numb, she was breathing heavily.
Listening to her voice everyone rushed from their room to the staircase only to find Her crying badly.
"What happened Madhu?"
"Mumma kya hua?"
"Paani leke aao"
"Bhabhi kya hua?"

"Sha-shaadi ka- Ma-M-Manda"
She couldn't complete the words since she was sobbing badly but she pointed her finger towards the Window.

Everyone looked outside and they couldn't believe what their eyes just saw.......
The ashes of flowers, the burned curtains....
The whole pavilion was badly devastated.

Everyone's eyes widened..
Varnika's mom started crying, losing all her calm, hitting her head with hand, she broke down seeing the catastrophe.
Everyone's eyes widened, the mouth remained open and breath stopped.

"He bhagwan ye kya ho gya", Agastya's dadi was just about to fall due to dizziness seeing the destroyed Pavilion.

(Oh god what just happened?)

All the men rushed towards the garden, while the women couldn't think of anything.
Adhira ran behind them too while Kashish was also present there and he went behind Adhira.

The flowers, the chairs, the curtains, the trees which were surrounded..
Every single thing was eradicated.

"How the fuck this happened?"
"Where are the guards?"
Agastya's dad shouted with raged voice and ordered the guards to be there within a minute.
Agastya's father and Uncle went to their security guards while Ved, Ivaan, Kartik were busy calling the event manager and making other arrangements.

"Adhira go and take care of everyone inside",Ved said to Adhira.

She walked inside and saw that everyone was crying sitting in front of the temple inside the house.

"Kya galti ho gai thi bhagwan hamse?"
"Itne saalo baad ghar mai Khushiyaan aane wali thi vo bhi chhen li", Varnika's mom couldn't control herself and was just loose all her calm with tears flowing along with anger.