Devastated...

𝓓𝓘𝓥𝓘𝓓𝓔𝓓'𝓢 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Me and Luna haven't been hanging out like how we used to... she's been distant and whenever I ask her about it she would say she's busy or working because she's working.

"I really wanna hang out with my girl man..." I tell Dyso. "I know man but if she's... busy... wait? Does she always say she's 'busy'?" Dyso asked, raising an eyebrow. "I mean yeah basically..." I say.

"Dude she might be cheating on you dude..." "What! No- she wou-" "Dude I don't care what you say we are stalking her whether you like it or not and I'm bring Bloom with us." Dyso said grabbing me and Bloom.

"Dude where are we going?!" Bloom screamed, confused. "I think Divided's girl is cheating! So we are gonna test if I'm right!" Dyso said looking around to see if he sees her.

As we are walking around we see her... with another man... "that just could be her brother yknow!..." I say.

"Do Brothers and sisters do THAT." Dyso said point out how they started kissing. I was devastated. The life behind my eyes disappeared and my eyes turned dark. I gritted my teeth. "W-woah dude c-calm down!..." Bloom said, worried.

I didn't care, I jumped down and walked over to interrupt their 'makeout session'. "So THIS. Is what you were busy with, HUH?!" I screamed at her, throwing her off him. "Babe who is this?" The guy said.

"This GUY is her boyfriend of 6 months!" I yell, I didn't know what I felt. "You told me you were single?!" The guy yelled, getting up and leaving.

"Wait guys I-I can e-explain!-..." Luna yelled at both of us. "Fuck you and your explaining!" The guy yelled from afar.

"This is what you were busy doing?!" I yelled at Luna.

"I gave your ass everything, EVERYTHING. And this is how you repay me?!" "Well I wouldn't of done it if you didn't k-!" I shut her up quick by pouncing on her.

"Shut the hell up." I smirk at her with crazy eyes and spoke through my teeth. I than stab her, I think I'm going crazy.

As I stare at the body I just drop my DS. I couldn't think anymore, I thought I found the love of my life...

I start seeing water drop on my clothes, I was broken. "Dude... a-Are you okay"

"I-..." I had no words, maybe I should've stayed with Bloom. I wipe my tears and move my hair out of the way, standing up. "Eh I'll be fine!-"

Bloom and Dyso just stared at me. "What do you mean dude?! You were jus!-" Bloom seemed baffled. "Sh- sh sh sh shh!~ let's go back home!" I couldn't let a girl get in my way, I started walking home.

Next chapter will be very lator like 62726262 months

And it will probably be rlly unrelated to this chapter
This was basically a filler chapter on what happened to Luna

Guys should I do some more Divided flirting with bloom or should I swap it😈😈