The very first time

Being in one car with the both of you really did some unholy stuff to my body.

I have always fantasized about both of you..
Alaia and Ace, fantasized about our body heat when we're together, how wet and steamy it would be and how loud you're gonna get me.

It all started with Alaia when i first heard about your roommate complaining about your "late night noise that comes out of your room" I couldn't bear myself not to imagine what would be the reason..

"How you want it
How you love it
How you do it
What drives you crazy
Ahh! I want to be the reason"

I couldn't sleep ever since without thinking about you and imagining you thrusting me HARD and only then i would have a good dreams of you that will always wakes me up sinking in my own grool.

It's been months and the obsession about this idea never stops but it got even bigger!!

I see myself everyday on my knees between your legs serving..
i would lick
I would suck
I would please
And i would even beg
all i believe in is that pleasuring you is my ultimate job.

Ace.. my new obsession your temptation caught me off guard, i never thought of myself fantasizing about you like this!

I don't know what changed but i really don't care about it, cause again all i care about is doing what i was made to do,

I believe that seducing you won't be hard and i know just exactly what you would love, something you never experienced and even if you did before it would never be as good as what i have to offer you.

And today?
We are all in one car and this might be the first time i'm happy that my car ran out of gas and they happened to be passing by the same rout! fate has gathered us together, i thought it would be much harder to get both of you together in one place even though you two are sibling!
but you're also friends to my.... partner.

This is my chance to make all my fantasies real but how do i begin? What should i do? Are they gonna accept it and go along with it or they might refuse me??

To my luck Alaia is the driver and the passenger seat is occupied by some equipment so Ace is sitting next to me in the backseat, it's all perfect.