Heating up

I really wonder what's on their minds right now, but i think my next move is a win for sure.

I like leaving the house with a vibrator panties to keep the heat on all day long, the idea of being horny all the time really excites me.

I decided to turn the vibrator on before they come back and throw the remote control on Ace's side of the seat before he sit so he sits on it without knowing.. and it worked! Now I really don't have any control what might my body does or how i will react.

I will try to keep it low but at the same time i want them to notice me i want to arouse them...

I couldn't control my breaths and some moans escaped my mouth and i was literally squirming, i'm close! Oh no i'm close i don't know what to do i-

"Turn it off" i screamed

– " turn what off!"

"Use the remote control and turn it fucking off I can't hold it any longer!!"

– "i don't see any control what are you talking about??"

"It must fell out of my purse it's a white remote control look for it please"

"Oh god please please hurry"

– "how the hell did this happen!?" Alaia said

"I don't fucking know right now just turn it off before i–"

– " before you WHAT!"

And I screamed before i can even finish my sentence, Ace finally found the remote control and turned it off.

I'm exhausted due to all these feelings and thoughts, I don't know how to feel but i'm a bit worried, worried that i did all this for nothing..

Looking at their faces i knew that all this worked It caused all the physical effects on them, red faces, sleepy eyes and them covering their bulges.

I wish they know how bad bulges affects me, it turns me on in a second so them covering it up didn't help at all.

"Sorry Alaia for messing up your car i really don't know what to say i did not see that coming"

– "I don't understand what happened exactly but don't worry about it, is everything okay with you now?" Said Alaia with a heavy voice

"I think you know the answer to this question do i really need to say it?"

– " say what!" Ace asked

"Say that my body is now asking for more.. much more"

"Alaia could you check if my phone is back on or not yet"

– "In a minute"

"you know what let me just-"

And I leaned forward to grab my phone by myself knowing that half my body is literally exposed on Ace face wearing one of the shortest dresses i own, he can see all the wetness and feel all the heat.

Before i grab my phone i look at Alaia's face and also his bulge, he tried to cover it but a sigh came out already, i sat right next to Ace leaving no space between us.

It was a clear sign of invitation i don't know what more could i do without having to ask them for it literally!

"Bodies don't lie, looks like my body isn't the only one in need"

I can feel Ace heavy breaths on my neck and he finally made up his mind and..