♡°~12. THAT'S HOW I MET HER~°♡

Don't forget to comment!! Otherwise I'll get angry
__________________________________

FLASHBACK

YUVRAJ'S POV

Then I looked around but no one was there.

'Where is she?'

'I need her!!'

'No no i can't lose her i just get my peace!!.......wait but who was she!?'

'I didn't even seen her face!!'

'I don't know her name or anything!'

'How I will find her!!!'

But then i saw a bracelet on that bench then I grabbed that braclet and without wasting any more second I literally ran towards my car.

I called Shivansh

Me: I am sending you a photo of one bracelet I want every information about the owner of that bracelet.

Him: hmm

Then immediately I sent the photo of that bracelet to him. I noticed that 'ishi' is written on this bracelet.

"Who is your owner!" I asked while starting at the bracelet as if it will answer me.

"You know I had slept peacefuly after so many years. I cried after so many years and first time I told someone that how am I actually feeling that no, I am not fine" I said looking at the bracelet.

"And you know what your owner smells so good and have very melodious voice" I said with a smile on my face.
A real smile after so many years.

Then I kissed the bracelet and put that I my pocket.

I was on my way to home then I get a call from Shivansh. Then I parked my car.

Him: The bracelet is so old like 10 years old. The owner name is Ishika Sharma Her age is 22 she is teacher. Her photo, number, insta I'd and addres I had just sent you.

Me: how did you get this information this fast. I sent that photo barely two hours ago!?

Him:I have my ways!

Me: Shivansh!

He sighed

Him: First I searched from which company it is and luckily it is customized if you see the bracelet carefully you can see in clearly ishi has written on it. Then I checked the model number. Then I did hacked the record because of that I searched who bought it. Actually his father brought that then I just searched about him. He have one daughter and one son. In this all, I got her insta I'd and in the posts she is wearing that bracelet. From past 10 years.

Me: Ok! Anything else her likes dislikes?

Him: Yes I have some information and now listen carefully. She hates love.she is scared of love. She have a phobia of love.

Me:ok

Him: by the way! Why you asked about this all!?

Me: because I am going to gift you the same bracelet with the name shivu written on it!

Then I hang up the call.

'It doesn't matter at all that how she looks pretty or ugly. What is her skin colour! What is her height! What is her past! I am going to ask her for marry me! Now I found my peace and now i want my peace in my life!' I thought before seeing her photo