♡°~14. SHOPPING~°♡

I want sooo manyyy comments
__________________________________

ISHIKA'S POV:

"Here! Take your balloon!" I said to kid with a smile.

Then he take it with a big smile.

"Thank you beautiful!" He said with a smile

"I love you and I will marry you when I will be big like you" he continued and with that he kissed me on my cheek.

At that time only I heard Yuvraj shouted in very very VERY loud voice!!!!

"Aeeeeeeeew!!!!" He screamed and ran towards us.

Then he grab my arms making me stand up.

Then he started rubbing gently that cheek on which that boy kissed me from his one hand and his other hand was on my other cheek.

"No no no no no no!"He was chanting this with innocent face!?

"What you are doing!?" I asked him holding his both hands.

"He kissed you!" He said as if he is complaining.

He is looking so impatient right now!

"So?" I asked

"So!? You are asking me so!!? He said he loves you and he will marry you and even KISSED you!!!" He shouted while removing his hands from mine.

"Wait! Let me give him some lesson!" He said and turned towards that kid.

'What he is going to do now!?'

Then he grabbed that kid with his both arms

'What!?'

"Hello Mr. She will marry me only me. She is mine and only mine. Don't even look at her and I am leaving you alive after kissing her cheek just because you are kid!!!" He shouted infront of that kid's face making me shock.

His face is red right now due to anger.

That kid started crying.

I went towards them.

"Leave him!" I said loudly and take that kid in my arms then that kid hugged me and stopped cry.

"Don't hug him!!! He is doing this intentionally see he even stopped crying!!!" He shouted and whining while complaining.

"Don't behave like kid!" I said strictly while glaring at him.

"Wow! Just wow! Actually you are right I am behaving like kid because that kid is at my place right now!!!" He said while doing hand movements.

"Rahul!" One lady came amd said with relief on her face.

"Mumma!" The kid said with excitement.

Then that lady took this kid in her arm

"I am sorry did he bother you guys!?" His mom asked.

"N-

"Yes! He did first tell me what you have taught your son that he is saying my fiance that he love her and will marry her and even KISSED her" Yuvraj complained this to his mom making me hella shocked.

"A....actuall-

"No no it's ok you don't have to explain yourself it's totally ok-

"No it's not ok tell me why he said and did that!" Yuvraj cutted me and said

I was trying to stop him but it was of no use.

"Actually onece he asked what is Marrage and how can we find that to whom we want to marry. So I told him that we marry to a person to whom we love and finding them is easy whoever help you or make you happy is the one! I just Said this to change the topic that day" she said while that kid was glaring at Yuvraj and Yuvraj was doing the same thing.