♡°~15. YUVI~°♡

I changed the Nickname yuvi from raj because yuvi Nickname got more votes on insta.
__________________________________

YUVRAJ'S POV:

I was on call and can hear that all family members were calling me but I ignored them for now.

"YUVI!!!!" Ishika shouted making me look at her leaving the whole world let alone this fucking call.

Then I just hang up the call without saying anything and put my phone on airplane mode while walking towards them.

When I entered the mall everyone was standing near the entrance.

I went and Stand infront of Ishika then I placed my both hands on her both the checks.

"Call me that again" I said

"Huh!?"

"Call me that again please!!" I again pleased

"Y...yuvi" she stuttered

"Again" I demanded

"Yuvi!" She said in confusion.

"Again please"

"Yuvi!!"

"My name never sounded this sweet before!" I murmured then leave her cheeks and hold her right hand and stand beside her.
Everyone was looking at us.

"No one! I repeat no. One. Is going to call me yuvi again. Only she can call me with that name from now on!" I announced.

"Then from what name will we call you?" Anirudh asked.

"Don't he have name!? Call him with that only!" Aradhya said.

"Oo miss. You are no one to say that!" Anirudh said to Aradhya.

"Oo really!? Is anyone else will say this!?" Aradhya said

"You-

"Anirudh! Stop it and everyone you all can call me raj or Yuvraj but not yuvi" I cutted Anirudh and said

"No no it's ok you all can call him tha-"

"No no it's ok we are happy that he is changing and behaving more like a real human" my mom cutted ishika.

Everyone laughed and gave us teasing smile and then continued shopping.

ISHIKA'S POV:

"Leave my hand" I said looking at him.

"No! Let's go and do shopping together" he Said and started walking with my hand in his.

"Noooo!" I stopped him by holding his hand from both of my hands

"Why?" He asked

"What! Why!? Didn't you heard what Natasha and kabir had said!?" I asked him

"Let's just ignore them" he said and again tried to walk but I stopped him.

"Shut up! And leave my hand right now!" I said glaring at him

He sighed then leave my hand.

"And first tell me why only I can call you yuvi! huh!?" I asked

He came and stand so close to me with his hands around my waist.

'And I like a mad women didn't even stopped him!!'

Then he leaned towards my ear.

"Because....I. am. yours. and I belong to you!" He said proudly and intentionally touching his lips with my ear.