random oneshot (reason: i felt like it)

(minor content warning for emetophobia, might not be severe enough but i ain't risking it)

little bit of time so you can decide if you wanna read ahead or not
(as for lore scale, it's only a 3/10, you won't miss much)

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

ok you here? yes? IGHT THEN-

-----------------------------------------------------------

Carefully walking amongst the clouds,  UNO Rulebook was fidgeting with his hands, trying to find one of their parents to ask some questions about something that was going on with one of them recently...

He wasn't quite sure why, but his mother would (on most days) wake up feeling nauseous, and then there'd be about a 50/50 chance that she'd be sick because of it.

Walking around for what felt like forever, they finally stumbled upon both of his parents, seemingly talking about that.

"Don't worry dear, just rest for a while. I know it seems worrying right now, but I promise you that it'll be okay..."

"But what about UNO Rulebook...? He needs a mum, and I can't just-"

"He's fifteen, they can take care of themselves! I get that you're worried about him, but I can handle this... just take a break to get better..."

"..."

"I know it's been over three weeks, and nothing's improved..."

"Something else has to be going on..."

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking, Potato."

"What... What could it be, though...?"

"...Go rest, darling, I think I can see our son."

"Oh my- UNO Rulebook, what did I say about eavesdropping?!" his mum called out, her wings flying up in surprise.

"I- sorry... it was an accident..." UNO Rulebook muttered, holding onto their own shoulders. "I just- I want to know what's going on!"

His dad walked over, kneeling down as he put a hand on their shoulder, smiling to the cloudy floor underneath them all, as Potato also walked over, although she did stumble a tiny bit.

"...It's gonna be okay, kiddo. We'll figure it out eventually, and when we do... we'll tell you right away. Just don't worry too much about it, that'll just stress you out even more... and I wouldn't want that to happen to you."