20

"Is it done yet?" He asked being impatient.

"Yes it is."

He sat on the bed, caressing it he signed me to sit beside him.

So I did.

"Y/n.." he called me.

I hummed in response.

"You went to demon territory and rescued Hannah? Didn't you?" He asked with a serious tone of his voice.

"I didn't but I was lost and they caught me. I fought for my life and helped a woman who was chained there". I explained.

"I don't think so. You did it on purpose? Didn't you? What is your goal y/n?" He asked with a bit curious tone.

"That's not t..true Jungkook"

His expression changed.

"Well you don't have to explain. Come with me" he sighed and stood up from his place.

"No"

"Come with me. I don't like to repeat things twice." He said annoyed.

I nodded my head as no.

"Seems like you need punishment, baby girl" saying that he lift me up with his bare hands.

"Please put me down." I started hitting his back.

He walked towards his room and threw me on his bed.

His room is ..gorgeous.

Is he a ...king? I thought.

He locked the door and approached me with desired eyes.

He was on top of me, pinning my hands at the top of my head,"Ju..ngkook, let me-." Before I finished the sentence his lips already were against mine, sucking my lips, making it swallowed.

I hate this burning sensation.

He opens my lips with his tongue, his mouth feeling so warm and wet against mine.

I scratched his on his back, which caused him to let out a groan in my mouth.

"Trying to be naughty, baby girl." He moaned between the kiss and then his wet lips started sucking harshly the skin of my neck.

His hands zoomed onto my boobs before removing the dress, he striped off the bra I was wearing.

He kissed all over my chest, leaving purple marks everywhere.

                            ------------

I slowly opened my eyes yawning, my hand hit the bed, realising he wasn't there anymore.

I saw his shadow from the massive balcony.

Twisting a piece of clothe around my body I slowly approached him.

He took a drag off his cigarette and leaned back in his chair as he exhaled.

"First time seeing a vampire who smokes." I said as he slowly turned his face towards me.

"I have lived in human world. And that damn shit is so fucking addicting." He said gazing off.

"Jungkook?" I called him as he hummed in response.

"I think I have fallen in love with you"

"Good" he replied and his expression emotionless.

Won't he say I have fallen for you too?

To be continued....

Votes and comments are appreciated.