24

"W-where"?

"At my place in the human world. Live with me."

Isn't he angry at what I did?

"N-no. I can't. You have a fiancé." I said with a bit of a saddened tone.

"So?" He replied.

"So? Like Literally? Please bro leave me alone. You already broke me once-" As Jungkook swiftly lifted me up, Before I could even vocalize my rejection, he had already flashed us away from my home to his residence in the human world.

After we reached there, he gently put me down in his bedroom.

I began speaking,"why Jungkook"? My tears started streaming down my face again.

There was an unbearable pain in my heart that nor I could tell or nor I could explain.

It was about my father first

Then it was about love...

I was in love and still in love.

I know I can't be with him but still I couldn't get over him.

"I have created an invisible veil. You won't be able to escape even if you try to escape when I am not here I can feel it. So don't try." He said.

"Excuse me. Why should I listen to you? And I don't want to stay with you either." I replied wiping my tears away.

"I am not telling you to do anything. It's just an order. And you have to obey me. I want you to be my sex slave." He said with a cold voice.

Is he for real?

"What? You are fucking going to get married with that bitch named Eunbi. AND I CAN'T BE YOUR SEX SLAVE. GO AND FUCK HER LIKE YOU DID THAT DAY". I said with a slightly angry tone.

His eyes slightly reddened as he pushed me harshly on the wall and started biting my neck with his sharp teeth.

He marked my neck and drank a bit of blood.

"J-Jungkook please stop" I gasped.

To be continued....

Votes and comments are appreciated.