Chapter 57: Disappointed Rohan

Rohan's POV:

As the laughter finally subsided, Siddhart and Alisha exchanged confused glances, clearly puzzled by our reaction. I took a deep breath, trying to explain between chuckles.

"Sorry, guys," I started, still smiling.

"We...uh, overheard some of your conversation and, well, it sounded a lot different from what was actually happening."

Alisha blushed deeply, her cheeks turning a lovely shade of pink.

"Hayee Rabba, you guys have such dirty minds!" she exclaimed, half-laughing, half-mortified.

Siddhart, looking slightly embarrassed but amused, shook his head.

"Yeah, it seems like you two need to get your hearing checked."

Nandani, still giggling, walked over and hugged Alisha.

"I'm so sorry, yaar. We thought...well, you know what we thought. But it’s actually very sweet of Sid."

"Of course, it's sweet," I added, giving Siddhart a thumbs up.

"By the way," Siddhart added, looking at me,

"I got her foot cleaned and bandaged up. She'll be okay by morning."

" I knew she was in good hands."

We all shared a light moment, the room filling with warmth and camaraderie.

The tension had completely evaporated, replaced by a sense of togetherness.

It was one of those moments that made me grateful for the friendships and bonds we all shared.

After the laughter died, we decided to call it a night. As we walked to change our clothes, I couldn't help but feel a deep sense of contentment.

Siddhart's unwavering care for Alisha, Nandani's infectious laughter, and the bond we all shared—it all felt perfect.

"You know, Rohan, I'm really glad we're all here together. This trip has been amazing."

I nodded, feeling the same way.

"Yeah, it really has. And tomorrow, we'll visit the ISKCON temple and then head to Mathura. More adventures await."

As I drifted to sleep, thoughts of the next day’s adventures and my upcoming birthday filled my mind.

Though I'm not a kid anymore, who doesn't love getting gifts and surprises? I was curious to see what my friends had planned for me.

The next morning, we woke up early, completed our morning routines, and met at the hotel's reception.

Nandani and Alisha were already there waiting for us. Siddhart and I, approaching together, asked Alisha, "Is your feet okay now?"

She nodded with a beautiful smile, which immediately brightened our morning.

I looked at my mehbooba, Nandani, who was looking magnificent as always. Her grace and elegance never ceased to amaze me.

The way her eyes sparkled with excitement and her smile could light up the darkest of rooms made my heart skip a beat.

She was the kind of woman who could make a simple day extraordinary just by being there.

We headed to the ISKCON temple, a serene and peaceful place despite the crowd.

The tranquility of the temple calmed my heart and mind. We took blessings, received prasad, and of course, captured some beautiful pictures of the girls, who were in awe of the divine surroundings.