EIGHT

💖💖💖

💖💖💖

DYLAN

Home, it felt so safe like home waking up with a woman you hugged the whole night with no sex involved. Sure I had an erection, but I didn't feel the obligation to perform. Her calmness and purity calmed me.

She made it known in her movement. I complied. She didn't want to make love last night. And I was willing to wait. Maybe tonight. 

I grinned as I kissed her on the cheek before I went to the shower. I was happy.

Paglabas ko ng shower ay may almusal na sa mesa na kinainan namin kagabi. I had to treat my maids for being responsible. Maybe I could send them all for a day off one of these day and invite Daphne over.

With only a towel wrapped around my hips, I knelt on the bed and kissed her forehead. Her nose. Her lips. 

I really kissed her lips and it was so sweet.

Dumilat siya.

Kumunot ang noo ko. "You have hazel brown eyes."

She blinked a few times. "What time is it?" she asked in her bedroom voice.

My heart constricted and my manhood stirred. "Six in the morning. Kung wala akong nine o'clock meeting, I am not leaving."

She smiled. Her hand reached the bedside table, inabot niya ang cellphone niya na naroon. It was an old model. I didn't think such a kind still existed.

I frowned. If I gave her a new model of phone, would she accept it without a fight?

She calmly pressed some buttons on the phone and put it in her ear kahit nakahiga pa at nakatagilid paharap sa akin. 

Hindi man lang nagkunwaring nagpa-panic dahil hindi siya nakauwi agad. Her family must be expecting her to be home by three or four in the morning.

She was calm when she spoke again talking to the person on the other line. "Hi, baby, Mommy will see you when you get back from school, nasa bahay na ako no'n. Can I talk to Nanay? I know. I love you, too." She winked at me and I couldn't find a way to get off the bed.

I could just stare at her forever.

"Nay, nakitulog ako kay Dylan." Huh! She could openly tell that to her mother? "Hindi po. Uuwi na ako pero babalik ako sandali sa office kasi idedeliver ko 'yong order sa club na iniwan ko sa locker ko. Sige po, thank you." She pressed the end call and looked at me. "Sasabay ako sa'yo, babalik ako sa office, kukunin ko 'yong order sa akin, idedeliver ko."

Noon lang ako tumayo. "Madami ba 'yan? Ako na lang ang bibili para hindi ka na mapagod."

She smirked and stood from the bed. I could only look at her endless perfectly shaped legs. Pumasok siya sa restroom pero hindi isinara ang pinto.