Chapter 104: Aiming for the Top

Sorry, I know I said I would cover the Key of the Starry Sky Arc, but I find it too boring and not enough opportunities to add Raiga, so I'll just jump straight to the GMG.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in an open field, two young men were standing around doing nothing.

Blonde Guy: I hear they're back.

Black-Haired Guy: What are you talking about?

Blonde Guy: The core members of Fairy Tail who disappeared seven years ago.

Black-Haired Guy: Not interested.

Blonde Guy: You can't fool me, Rogue. I remember how you looked up to Natsu-san and Raiga-san.

Rogue: That was a long time ago.

Blonde Guy: This makes me feel nostalgic. Seven years ago I was like, this tall.

Rogue: ...

Blonde Guy: You were a fan of Gajeel-san, remember? Man, Gajeel was scary! 

Rogue: Don't let yourself be bound by the past, Sting. They weren't on the path we took.

???: Found 'em!

An archer suddenly appears in front of them and fires a white arrow.

Archer: Take this!

Sting catches the arrows aimed at Rogue and starts eating it.

Archer: Eating... an arrow!? Don't tell me he..

Sting finishes eating fires a Dragon Roar at the archer, barely missing the attack. 

Sting: Huh? Maybe I'm rusty... I missed.

Archer: I-It was you two!? The Twin Dragons of Sabertooth...

Archer: White Dragon Sting, and Shadow Dragon Rogue! The Dragon Slayer duo!!

The archer runs away for his life.

Sting: Hey! You're gonna leave your friends here? You suck!

Under a small cliff behind the Dragon Slayers, there was a pile of defeated dark mages.

Rogue: What do you expect from a Dark Guild?

A red Exceed and a green Exceed in a pink frog costume call out to them.

Red Exceed: You blew things up really good again, huh, Sting-kun?

Green Exceed: Kero!

Sting: Lector and Frosch, where were you guys?

Lector: Oh, just doing a little reconnoitering...