•3• Mihika

Author's POV

The previous day being wasted and both Mihir and Mihika consumed in their work yet thinking about eachother.

The days went by quickly and soon came the engagement day.

Though it was Krutika and Aarav who were getting married it was Mihir and Mihika who were more nervous.

Mihika was getting her things ready the previous night when she a got a call from the hospital.

Mihika's POV

While I was getting my things ready for tomorrow YES the engagement day is finally here.

I got a call from the hospital saying I need to be present tomorrow.

I already applied for the holiday a month back so why this suddenly?

"Hello?"

"Uh hi Mihika this is Neha speaking from the reception staff."

"Yes Neha?"

"Uhh...ma'am I'm so sorry to inform u this we all know how important the day is for u tomorrow but you will be needed tomorrow.."

"What!?"

"Why?"

"I remember applying these holidays a month back what is this all of a sudden"

"Ma'am we know and we're really sorry but u need to be present; there will be a extremely important surgery taking place tomorrow and i will be needed there"

"That's all the information we received ma'am if u have any further queries kindly contact the Dean"

"Ugh..fine I mean what can I say just share me the details of the surgery I will be there"

"Yes ma'am and we're really sorry too"

"No its fine it wasn't u guys anyways"

"Good night ma'am"

"Good night"

I hung up in frustration tomorrow is one of the big days for my sister.
If I won't be there then what type of sister will I even be.

While I was thinking this i suddenly realized that if I don't attend tomorrow there won't be any need to prepare so much and I don't even need to meet that Mihir.

I have nothing against him it's just I get nervous around him and I really don't want to be embarrassed there.

And also cuz talking to the dean would maybe be too much.
It's not a big thing aswell.

While thinking this I went down where everyone was seated and were talking about some or the other things.

I went there and I knew whatever I will be telling would spoil their mood but I had no option left really.