² Cheater!Price x Reader -J.P

The Summary

You and John Price have been together for years, but recently you started to have a feeling he's starting to not be faithful to you.

So when he was taking a shower and left his phone out you decided to look through it and things you found made you sick, and ripped your heart out.

"How could he do this to me?" You asked yourself, as you looked through the messages he was having with some girl name Skye.

⨷┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈⨷┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈⨷

John walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair a mess from him running the towel through it. You would have usually drooled at him like that but all you felt was sickness.

Your stomach tied itself in knot after you finished reading the messages. All the "I love yous" and all the "I can't wait to see yous." Started to make your heartache with betrayal. You would never do this to him, yes your relationship might be dead but how could he do this?

"Who's Skye?" You asked, looking up with your makeup running down your face. Your e/c (your eye color) were puffy and red from all the crying you did. "Luv, what are you talking about?" He asked, trying to lie to you.

"I saw the messages, John. Don't fucking lie to me." You told him, feeling your heartache even more. "Just some girl from work." He told you, as he walked past you to get dress. "Some girl your fucking, you mean?" You told him, looking over at him again but with his back to you.

That hit a cord with him, he knew what's he been doing to you is awful but he doesn't have the right words to let you go. But he what you said pissed him off. "Maybe, because I don't love you anymore." He told you, without looking over at you.

That hurt you, no it shattered you in millions and millions of pieces. "Oh, okay." You said, just looking at him like he just stabbed you in your chest and twisted the knife in. He rejected the words right when they slipped off his tongue like venom from a snake.

He never wanted to hurt you like this, he never wanted to break you. He felt disgusted with himself, the way your voice broke as you spoke ripped him in half. He was about to turn around but he heard the bedroom's door shutting and shoes running down the stairs to the front door.

He wanted to run after her, tell her he could change but he couldn't fix this and he knew it. "Fuck!" He yelled in frustration, he punched the dresser as he just cussed himself out. Crimson red dripping off his knuckles as he slammed his fist into the wood.

You heard him scream fuck and heard him punching the dresser, cussing himself out. You can hear how he was hating himself, the crying hitting your ears as you wrap your head on the handle to the front door.

You thought about turning around but this was HIS doing and HIS actions. So you opened up the door and left him there. Not wanting to do with him at the moment, even though your heart wanted to run back in there.

A/N: This short sorry, if you want a part two let me know:)