Eighteen

There was not much space for her to turn properly, making her almost slam headfirst into the wall. Adrenaline had kicked in, her instincts sharper than ever. She held onto the wall, using it to push to the side. Her bedroom was just around the corner, and the kitchen was by her right. If she ran to her room, that was it, he would catch her before she could even lock the door. The kitchen had a second door that led out of the house but it was locked and trying to force a key into it would be next to impossible with the way her body was shaking. Back door it was then. The door led to her garden and was open from when she went out to water the plants earlier that morning. Her compound wasn't fenced in, but she had tall plants on the perimeter, which gave her some sort of privacy.

Ijeoma ran towards it. If she made it out, she could cut to the front of the house and just keep running. She flung the door open, taking about five steps out before something leapt on her. She could feel his hot breath as they both fell to the floor. Her elbows screamed in pain from scraping the grass but all that was secondary to her heightened state of being. She could hear her heart racing in tandem to the man that was now straddling her back. Zubby gripped her hands as she began to struggle, bucking her hips to get him off her body. Her ass pressed against his crotch and she melted at the rod that was poking her derrière.

"Keep fighting baby, it will make it all better." Zubby held her wrists together with one hand, pressing it to her back.

"Get off me!"

He chuckled, bringing his free hand to her front and tugging down her bralette. "Fight me," he taunted. So she did exactly that. Ijeoma bit into his arm, not stopping till she was tasting metal. "That was so hot." He pulled his arm away, completely unaffected by her attack while she was struggling to breathe.

"I'll scream."

"Go ahead. I fucking dare you."

She opened her mouth to scream and he slammed a hand over her lips. She tried biting him but he held her tightly. He released her hands only to sit on them, then he began unbuckling his slacks. Zubby shifted and she swallowed a mouthful of air, relieved that he was no longer sitting on her. Before she could try to escape again, he'd fastened his belt around her wrists.

"Go ahead and scream baby. I want the neighbors to hear you." Although he'd released her mouth to restrain her, she found she was still unable to scream. Imagine she did scream and someone decided to investigate, Ijeoma wasn't sure she'd be able to get over that embarrassment. Zubby pushed her head down, her swollen nipples rubbing on the carpet grass of her backyard, then he pushed her shorts to the side. He pushed two fingers into her, forcing a yelp out of her. "Baby, you're so fucking wet. You're dripping all over my fingers."

"I'm not," she growled.

Zubby laughed, tugging the shorts off completely and tossing it. "You're such a dirty liar. Good thing your body can't lie to me. I'm going to put my dick inside you now." She heard him unzip his trousers and then he was pushing against her. "Relax. It's going to hurt more if you keep tensing up."

Her heart was threatening to burst now. He pushed into her and she whimpered, her body stretching taut. He paused for a few seconds before slamming into her and pushing all the way through. Ijeoma screamed, pain shooting through her lower body. The scream was immediately muffled by his hand over her mouth again. "You're doing so good baby. Just relax for me." Tears were rolling down her face and she thought she was being split in two while he held himself inside her, not moving at all. "You're so fucking tight, it's killing me not to move." He kissed her ear, sweat from his body dripping on her.

He released her mouth, then lifted her ass slightly so he could move his hand underneath her. The movement pushed him further into her pussy, but instead of pain, this time, pleasure shot through her in small bursts. She moaned at the same time he growled and then his fingers were in between her legs, stroking her swollen pussy.