Nineteen

Even watching her sleep was making his dick hard. Azu shifted in the seat he'd pulled from the dresser and had placed beside the bed. He had given her space because laying in the same bed and sharing breath was threatening his sanity. His phone rang again, still Chike. He sighed, knowing that if he hung up again, his friend would be pissed. He knew it wasn't an emergency because if it was, he would have gotten more calls and texts from both of his friends. There was nothing from Kachi, unless he was the one with the emergency?

"Hey bro," he answered immediately, worry and guilt now gnawing at him. "I'm sorry I haven't been able to get back to you. Work has been hectic."

"What work? I was at your office and the only thing you had scheduled for today was the meeting in the morning. Are you with her?"

"Who?" He could almost see his friend rolling his eyes at him.

"Don't play me like that. Are you really ghosting me because of a woman? Azubuike!"

Azu sighed, sparing a glance at Ijeoma to make sure she was still sleeping. "What's up?"

"I'm impressed, bro. This is the first time you've ever prioritized a woman over us."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember that time Kachi sprained his ankle years back? You were literally on top a babe, but you left her to come to us. This one must be special ehn?'

He was quiet for a moment. It was true that he'd always put his friends first before any other person, his family included. But that was because he knew his friends would do the same. Maybe not now that they were both starting a family of their own. He shook his head in denial. She wasn't special. He just wanted to satisfy all of his cravings for her and then he'd be back to his normal self.

"...and I've lost you," Chike chuckled. "Is she still with you?"

"Yes."

"We're having dinner at my place. Bring her over."

"She might not want to go."

"I'm sure you can find a way around that. Ada is very curious about her. Unless you want to fess up about the engagement party and the fact that she was your hired escort?"

"Fine. What time?"

"Seven. Don't be late." Chike hung up. That gave him a little over three hours to be there. He could spend two with her and then they'd have to stop by his place for a change of clothing. Enough time for what he was planning; she'd rested enough.

He tugged the sheets from her body, exposing her naked flesh. She'd rolled out of the towels long ago, her hair spread over the pillows as she laid on her stomach, giving him the perfect view of her ass. They were so round and soft, he wanted to bury his face in them. Grabbing a pillow, he climbed the bed, gently lifting her ass up so he could slide the pillow underneath her. She didn't even shift, lost in deep sleep. That was about to change.

Azu knelt behind her, pushing a finger into her pussy. She was still as tight as before, as if he'd not dis-virgined her hours ago. The thoughts of how her pussy walls had squeezed him had his dick twitching in his briefs. He squeezed it with his free hand. Soon, he'll be inside her, but first he had to make sure she was ready for him. He didn't mind being rough with her, but he wasn't a total savage. The way he'd taken her outside like an animal, it was enough to knock her out for the day. He still wanted in this pussy at least two more times before the day was over, so slow foreplay it was going to be.

He moved the finger inside her slowly, her pussy growing wetter by the minute. He added another one and she let out a small moan, but her eyes were still shut. He hooked his fingers, pressing against her G-spot and began to massage it over and over. Her moans were becoming louder as her hips chased his fingers. She was so close to coming, he could feel it. He added a third, stretching her further and pumping his dick with his other hand. He wanted to be inside her so badly. He pushed his briefs down, freeing the red, rigid member. He rubbed against her ass while he fucked her with his fingers. Her eyes shot open as she climaxed, her body shaking and cries falling from her lips.