Chapter 17: She Will Marry Someone Else Right in Front of Him!

Olivia then explained, "There was a traffic jam. By the way, I had diarrhea yesterday and kept running to the bathroom. When I finished, I found that no one was home. Where did you all go?"

Seeing her expression, Stella felt relieved.

This bitch actually didn't know anything yesterday?

Stella's smile became a few degrees more genuine, and she linked arms with Olivia.

"Olivia, Mom and Dad had something come up suddenly yesterday, so they left. Let's not talk about yesterday. The party is about to start. I'll take you to change into your evening gown."

The two walked into the dressing room, and Olivia immediately spotted the moonlit flowing dress in the center of the room.

It was the evening gown she had designed herself, and even every embellishment on it was hand-embroidered by her.

In her previous life, she had wanted to wear it and get engaged to Evan Nolan with all her heart.

However, after completing it with her own hands on her 20th birthday, she never touched it again until she died. Yet on the day of her death, she saw Stella wearing it, feeding her jellyfish toxin!

"You embroidered this dress the day before yesterday. We sent it to be ironed, and it just arrived. You'll wear it later." Stella's voice pulled Olivia back to reality.

This was an engagement gown. In her previous life, Stella had loved it so much after seeing it. How could she bear to let Olivia wear it now?

After a bit of thought, Olivia understood.

It must be because of what happened yesterday. Evan Nolan had moved up his plan and intended to get engaged to her at today's birthday party.

Hah, if she wore this today and got engaged to Damien Thorn right in front of Evan Nolan, what kind of expression would he have?

She was really looking forward to it!

The corners of Olivia's lips curled into a smile as she pretended to know nothing. "Sure!"

Soon, the birthday party began.

The Pearson family was originally just a nobody, but because they had taken over Olivia's family's company, they had squeezed into the upper-class group of the capital's society.

At this moment, Mason Pearson held Stella's hand and walked to the stage.

"Thank you all for coming to my daughter Stella Pearson's birthday today!" Mason Pearson beamed.

"Today there is also another celebration because Stella has been fortunate enough to be chosen by Mr. Kevin to join his studio!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Olivia was a bit surprised.

Kevin was a top big shot in the jewelry design industry. Not only was he impressive himself, but he also had many top-notch resources. In her previous life, Kevin had first met Stella at the graduation ceremony next week. How had it been moved up in this life?

At this moment, Stella's face was full of confident and elegant smiles. She looked at the blue-eyed, blond-haired Kevin in the hall and slightly nodded at him.

She had also turned misfortune into blessing. This morning, she had gone out for a walk to ease her bad mood and ended up encountering Kevin standing in front of a jewelry poster.

Kevin had always kept a low profile, and there were rarely any photos of him circulating. But Olivia had always been following him, so Stella also recognized him.

Seeing this big shot, she was about to go up and strike up a conversation when she was delighted to find that the work this big shot was looking at was designed by Olivia.

And coincidentally, Olivia had left Stella Pearson's name on every design!

So, Stella had seemingly unintentionally revealed that this work was her own and started chatting with him, leading to today's appreciation.

At this moment, Stella stood on the stage, waiting for the envious gazes from her classmates below.

However, although her classmates were all looking at her, why did their gazes have nothing to do with envy?

Stella was confused, but she didn't find anything wrong with herself.

Her classmates were having a hard time holding it in.

They had clearly heard those voice messages yesterday, so was Stella being noticed by Kevin because of her bedroom sex?

Some people couldn't help but start whispering.

On stage, Mason Pearson continued,

"The second joyous event is about my niece, Olivia Carlson... Everyone knows that I have always treated Olivia like my own daughter. So today, as she gets engaged to Evan, I, as her uncle and 'father', feel both gratified and reluctant to let her go!"

As his words fell, a well-dressed man walked over from the other side of the hall.

Evan Nolan, in a neat suit, tall and handsome, gentle and charming, attracted quite a few gazes as soon as he appeared.

He walked towards Olivia, his eyes full of affection.