Marko Leino

Full Legal Name: Leevi Markova

Codename: He goes by Marko Leino

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Birthday: 12/14

Species: Inhuman

Accent: He has a Dutch accent

Height: 5'2" normally, but he boosts his height to around 6'5" (It's actually 6'6" but he claims he's 6'5")

OC's Appearance

Body Type: His body is fairly average/skinny (he has a small bit of a tummy)

Skin Color(s): He's fairly pale

Hair: His hair was originally light brown but due to his powers, his hair is completely white now

Eyes: His eyes are a bright blue, almost neon color (this is once again from his powers)

Unique Feature(s): He's also covered in scars all over his body and face. His nose, lip, eyebrow and ears are pierced. His nails are typically painted, though the paint is usually chipped. His ears are pointed, he normally has smudged eyeliner on, and has some light stubble on his face

Faceclaim:

OC's Clothing Style

OC's Clothing Style

Normal: Marko typically dresses very grunge, with normally wearing dark colors and ripped jeans. He also wears a pair of worn down red converse that are drawn all over.

Accessories: He usually wears various pieces of jewelry and studded belts with his outfits.

OC's Personality

Social: He doesn't talk to people much, but he's not that shy

Bravery: He's brave

Rebellious: Rules are meant to be broken

Tidy: He's a complete mess, don't let him fool you

Daredevil: He absolutely loves challenges

Bookworm: He actually reads a decent amount

Personality: Marko is a rather chaotic person, he doesn't really think before he reacts and has a lot of trust issues when it comes to people. Most of the time, he's just looking for a dopamine rush. He's also rather dumb at times.

OC's Likes/Dislikes

Favorite Food: He loves blueberry pies

Favorite Drink: His go to is orange juice

Favorite Movies: He likes horror and thriller films.

Favorite Music: He listens to a lot of emo and electronic music.

Favorite Tv Show: (Shhh don't tell anyone but he loves sailor moon)

Favorite Holiday: Halloween

Favorite Season: Autumn

Favorite Color: Black and sky blue

OC's Personal Life

Languages: He speaks dutch most of the time, but he understands and can speak English.

Education: He just stopped going to school once he ran away

Family: He doesn't speak to anyone in his family,

Crush: He has a massive crush on Thor (either that or he's dating one of my other characters named Juliet)

History: Marko or legally known as Leevi was born in a rather toxic environment with parents that were abusive in different ways. Either way they heavily favored his younger sister (currently age 16) when his powers manifested at age 13, his father decided to take a more...abstract (rather violent) approach to keep his powers subdued. It got to the point where he ran away in a moment of panic at age 16 (There was a specific incident that happened that he won't go into detail about) He ended up changing the name he went by in order to avoid being found. He ended up going from couch to couch living with any friends that would let him stay. He's now living in the UK, not realizing that he has fallen on Shield's radar due to how dangerous his powers are.

Fears: He's afraid of encountering his parents again.

OC's Abilities

Power/Skills: He has the power of reality warping, meaning he can manipulate basically anything, though right now he can only control the bare minimum if his powers (the most he can do is change the color of objects and making things float, he can also change almost anything about himself but it takes a lot of power)

(Basically, he tells others he can shapeshift his body, and that's it)

(He later realizes that he needs to speak it into the world in order to manipulate reality)

Weakness: The more distressed/angry he is, the more powerful he is. He has very limited control of his powers, when he uses his powers he becomes very drained, as time goes on his power changes to where if his mouth is covered he can't use his powers.

Status: He tries to act like a normal civilian

Name: His codename is "The Anomaly" in Shield files.

Other Information:
- His parents are searching for him
- he's considered a missing person/runaway under his legal name, it's one of the reasons why he goes by Marko and not Leevi
- He loves stuffed animals specifically build a bears, and even more specifically, frogs. (He has almost every variant and actively collects them, don't tell anyone)