⋆ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3 ⋆

MEERABAI MEDICAL CARE, JAIPUR
12:30 p.m.

Arnav POV

"HOW THE HELL THAT BI..WITCH SAY THAT" she shouts angrily , as a result I and Chanda flinched.

Well , currently we are sitting in front of girlfriend of mine,  Meera Rajput , who is right now furious when she got to know everything that happened in the school by Chanda.

"Don't worry love , everything is handled and I'm damn sure Chanda's threat is more than enough for them to even think of doing anything again" I reassured her softly.
"Of course, my bacha did a good thing, I am proud of you . You know what , I will make your favourite pasta tomorrow, okay?" she praised her by hugging her lovingly, ....totally forgetting about me.

"What about me love?" I playfully asked to look towards her in desperation, well she is my girlfriend she should also think about me.

Leaving Chanda ,she comes to me and holds my rough hand in her soft one "Ohh yeah of course Nav I will make it for you also" she respond genuinely.

Ohh, how much I love her , even knowing I was being playful but she never wanted to make me feel left out . She knows everything about me , how after mumma and papa I forget to take care of myself, never prioritising my feelings but she was there to hold me , I don't know if I will ever be this strong if she wasn't in my life.

Our starting session was snapped out by Chanda, "Ohh my my , I think you guys should get married soon" excitedly saying, making both of us chuckled at her excitement.

" Why are you getting so excited for our marriage and why so early?" I questioned her while smiling.

"Well obviously you guys Love each other sooooo much . After your marriage you can give a baby early right? Oh my I will get someone younger than me, I will play him or her . It will be soo fun." She said while grinning, making both of us choked and flushed.

" Dadda , can I name your baby when it is born" she asked me, seeing her happy face my heart melt, "yeah bacha" Meera answered her before me , adoring her.

"Well that will be great, if it is a boy then Neer or if it is a girl then Aanvi " she tells dreamily.

" Yes Chanda , you can name them this , but right now we are still young to get married so for that you have to wait ,okay ?" I gently clear her, on which she nodded but sulk. Meera and I sigh in relief.
.
.
.

"Well hello peeps , what's going on.., ohh and  why our highness sulking" ahhhhh... Why this idiot is here now, idiot as in Sparsh  , Meera's hospital friend, and I don't like it , I hope this time he has control of his tongue before I actually cut it out.

"Dadda and Meeru di can't marry early, so I can't I have their baby also early" Chanda pout, I really wish I can fulfill this wish but I know we both aren't ready and we are still young.

"Ohh that's the problem, well what's need to make them married when they can give baby without that..haha..." He trailed off , making me and Meera even his eye wide when he realises what shit he blurted. Chanda accusingly glares at me.

"You are bad Dadda , how could you do that to me" she accused me with pout.

" Chanda he is an idiot he don't know what he is saying, right Sparsh?" I gritted and glare at him to say in my favour.

"Yeah.. yeah.. of course I'm an idiot, I think I sho" he was cutted out by the door opening of cabin and he sigh in relief.

"What's happening kids" Meera's father, Dr. Vardhan Rajput, standing at the door ,sensing the tension present.